Day 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 91

Day 91 here and I am sober and happy that I didn't drink last night. I just stayed home and relaxed. I didn't have any al of mine in the house, and never will since I am now a non drinker. Gone are the days that I wonder when I would be able to drink again, or be able to get some beer. But now that I don't drink anymore, I don't have to worry about it. I want to thank everyone that has helped me get to where I am today. I doubt that I would have been able to get this far alone.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 91

Congratulations Drifty. What an accomplishment! I don't drink AL anymore either and I am
    $24.00 x 90 days = $ 2160.00 richer.
    THOUGHTS become THINGS
    choose the GOOD
    ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Day 91

Fantstic Drifty!!!!!!!!!!
      ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Comment

Day 91

DA, you have proven you are stronger than you thought. Yes, it's nice not to think about available AL before milk, bread, etc. You are blazing a path, girl.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Day 91

Yay Drifty! Congrats on the milestone, and the changed mindset! Totally awesome!

Comment

Day 91

Wow! This is so great to hear. I hope this is your last struggle with this, and you have beat it down!

Comment

Working...
            X