X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 20th August

expat3;1166329 wrote:
    Don't vomit undies if you read this! (especially Tawny) :H
    Your beautiful pics of Paris make up for that little faux pas ...

Hiya all Overies!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1166342 wrote: Your beautiful pics of Paris make up for that little faux pas ...

Hiya all Overies!
      Bad girls make me smile.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1166342 wrote: Your beautiful pics of Paris make up for that little faux pas ...

Hiya all Overies!
        :H What she said!

Comment

Hewwo :hallo:

Quite a day was had. Beautiful ending, though. Nephew & I were talking after the others had gone to bed. He read me the lyrics of a song he wrote in memory of his dad. God... He has dealt with the loss so much better than I have. I'm so proud of him.

Still have lots of stuff to work through in the broader family context. It felt a bit like an out-of-body experience today. I was there and participating, but was it the real me or the play-acting me who was in his character role? I'm probably not expressing myself very well
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Still pretending? Deeeeeep breaths Tips:h
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
            X