SO TEMPTED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO TEMPTED!

Oooh, sorry i was so flip. I thought you really were kind of joking. I'm with all the rest. Coke won't help anything and drinking at all, much less on Antabuse, would be disastrous!
    Good habits breed good habits; bad habits breed bad habits.

Comment

SO TEMPTED!

ahhh come on geekteeth! you are the one who got me not to drink last night! what are you doing? NO YOU CAN"T DO COKE! coke and alcohol go hand in hand and i am speaking from pure experience. I know being sober can be boring and you are wanting to feel high but you can beat this!! PLEASE!
      I must suppress the beast within so I can find my way out of the darkness.
      sober since 2/4/12

Comment

SO TEMPTED!

You really should check in GT. Inquiring minds want to know--and we ain't just nosy buggers. OK?
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

SO TEMPTED!

Hi. I am so sorry for worrying you, was not fair at all. I'm such a fucking prat! I threw the coke down the loo, but think it had some reaction with the Antabuse as my face was flush, hot face, and now have the mother off all headaches. I am so sorry, I will understand if you don't want to know anymore
          ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Comment

SO TEMPTED!

Don't be silly! You done good!!!!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

SO TEMPTED!

love your tag GT....keep the faith you're on the right track

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

SO TEMPTED!

GT...i am glad you threw it away! what time is it there? what are you going to do now?
                sober since 2/4/12

Comment

SO TEMPTED!

Thanks, I am just so sorry for being such a tit. In bed at the moment, 20 past midnight...feel like my head is going to explode...soo painful!
                  ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Comment

SO TEMPTED!

is there anything you can take to help you sleep? don't beat yourself up. just get back on track tomorrow.
                    sober since 2/4/12

Comment

SO TEMPTED!

Hi Ben - glad that you got rid of the coke and didn't drink. :l
                      I'm sorry that you're feeling awful. Big hugs to you.
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

SO TEMPTED!

Geekteeth;1166373 wrote: feel like my head is going to explode...soo painful!
                        Sorry about that. Could have been worse though. Good job on ditching the rest and not drinking. Tomorrow is another day ~ make good choices.
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

SO TEMPTED!

Geek,
                          Buddy good job on flushing the coke...and remember what i posted about antabuse and drinking. Burn out some energy on a daily basis. It will give you some relaxed sleep. I know you have a headache but it is TEMPERORY. New day, New goals. Hang in there buddy. Remember not to touch any substance that will alter your thinking. Everyone in this forum are with you and we want you to continue in your soberity....Hang in there mate, you will turn the corner...Trust me

Vijay

Comment

Working...
                          X