Day 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 92

Day 92 af and I went to a birthday party last night and although there was a lot of AL around (it was at the local bar that is called a pub) and I didn't drink and I didn't even crave the crap. I just stayed with my soda and my 1 sherry temple (af drink). I am so proud of myself. I am able to do things now that I know that I wouldn't be able to do today. I have a family dinner to go to, and if I was still drinking, I probably would of have drank again tonight, but since I don't drink, I won't drink. I will ether have soda or NA beer.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 92

:goodjob:
    THOUGHTS become THINGS
    choose the GOOD
    ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Day 92

Thanks, made it through the family dinner sober and spending another wonderful evening and night sober.

And to think, tomorrow is my 3 month anniversary of being AF!
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X