X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th August

See ya panno,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

tiptronic_ct;1168250 wrote: Folksies: I'm going to make it an early night. I'll be in Cape Town until very late tomorrow, so I need my rest.

I'll see yo uon the morrow.Not so quick Tipster. You've got a PM. Piccie chosen just for you...
      Panno;1168251 wrote:
      Just read back the economy is def not being helped by the banks - I just lost a sale today a chap could not get a mortgage anywhere and he had a ?200 thousand deposit!! Oh and he is a vet !!
      Hi Panno!!
      It sucks everywhere. Basically, to get a loan you have to have the equal amount in your bank account. They don't want collateral and such. They want to be sure that they will get your $$ if you can't make your mortgage payments. It sucks big time....:upset:
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

Nighters Tips,

yooooooooooooo hooooooooooo Inchy, Panno and the dark orchard tart.

I got to nip orff for a bit going over to me daughter's with a load of packing cases. She's moving into her new flat over the weekend.

Bacinabit.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

JackieClaire;1168257 wrote: Nighters Tips,

yooooooooooooo hooooooooooo Inchy, Panno and the dark orchard tart.

I got to nip orff for a bit going over to me daughter's with a load of packing cases. She's moving into her new flat over the weekend.

Bacinabit.
          Ah, Inchy dear - I missed you there. Howdy right back at you.

See you later Jackie. Am off to walk Freddo innabit but will probably check in here when I get back.

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

am i about to be abandoned again?
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

I am still here for a bit.

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

yay, people

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

zenstyle how doing you :-)

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

not bad ,Could be better but no use complaining,

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

thanks for the info zen

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

ladies iam is going, tomorrow. night,

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

InChains;1168263 wrote: am i about to be abandoned again?No, dear girl. There is almost always someone around..
                          JackieClaire;1168236 wrote: I know it's a damned cheek. He was suppose to give at least 3 months notice if he wanted to leave the scheme.:H
                          Zenstyle;1168273 wrote: Ach I'm fine Mario! ) Just a tad pissed off with struggling to get ahead these days. Having a whinge! lol...

How's your good self?Lots of peeps struggling Zennie. Whinge on all you want.
                          Zenstyle;1168280 wrote:
                          I need to show you something... been meaning to for ages.... one sec need to pee first (sorry! TMI!)
                          Geez, I hope it's worth getting the TMI...
                          InChains;1168281 wrote:
                          thanks for the info zen
                          Ditto to what Inchy said...
                          Zenstyle;1168284 wrote:
                          :H:H :new:
                          Yis all bonkers....

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

night mario

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

workin', thinkin' little bit o' drinkin' haha - pretty much me in a nutshell... but my mind wanders now haha

good luck with the hurricane preparation zen, hope all turns out alright

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

good plan, be prepared n all that, scouts n such

n on the latter, no comment haha

Comment

Working...
                                X