• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th August

bye zen

and then there was one...
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

:hello: lovelies,

:l:l:l to Molly, Congratulations to JC, and I totally understands everyones moans today!!!

It makes me glad that I deal in Sewage :H:H
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

night molly, glad you had a nice day, heya bb

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

Night Molly, sweet dreams hun, you deserve them!!! :l:h:l

Hiya Inchy how are you tonight???
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

in my own little world, how you doing?

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

I'm good thanks Inchy, waiting for the bubble to burst though lol ... ever the pessimist here ... xxx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

oh dear, not mcuh to be said to that 'cept i hope it works out for you

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

:lKeep your chin up Inchy :l:l
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

ahh i'm fine in my own way xD

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

I'm off to bed now, Night Night Inchy, take care sweetie ... xxx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

night bb

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

Because I live in the future and it's 1.09am in Athens .... Happy Birthday, Stirly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

oh wow, happy brithday stirly i didn't know

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

n of coruse as you turn up, i decide to sleep, g'night zen

Comment

Army Thread 24th August

I've just arrived and started one. It's defo her birthday today the 25th.

Inchy love, check in first thing will you darling.

Or if you're having a lurk just give us a little wave.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X