Day 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 99

Day 99 af and I am so glad to be sober. Last night I went out so I could relax and hang out with friends. I stayed with AF drinks, and saw others form their hangovers. I saw people get drunk, and thought I sure don't miss getting drunk. I don't miss the hangovers, and best of all, I still can have fun without the booze. I went home a winner and now I can consecrate on today being sober then tomorrow is my 100 days. I may stop doing daily posts at that point, with school and stuff I am pretty busy, but I will still check in now and then if I can't make it every day.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 99

99 red ballons,well done drifty.

http://youtu.be/14IRDDnEPR4[/video]]99 red ballons - Nena - YouTube

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day 99

Excellent post Mario.

CONGRATULATIONS DRIFTY!!!! :wd: School will be so much easier AF!
      THOUGHTS become THINGS
      choose the GOOD
      ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Day 99

Congratulations Drifty. You are walking the talk! I said I would do 100 days earlier this year and got to about 89 I think but then went to Las Vegas and came unstuck. And now, as tends to happen, it has crept back into my life and I'm having a hard time quitting again. But....the battle isn't over yet.

Well done. 100 days is awesome.
        Bean

Comment

Day 99

Yer alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmost there, I cant wait to give you the 100 button tomorrow!!!!
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Day 99

DA, though every day is cause for celebrating, you'll have 100 DAYS!! WOO HOO!!

sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
            X