X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've hit bottom

edited

I've hit bottom

sunflower..i too messed up today. let's do it together tomorrow. are you ok tonight?
    I must suppress the beast within so I can find my way out of the darkness.
    sober since 2/4/12

Comment

I've hit bottom

Hi Sun
      you don't know me, but I am here if you would like to chat. I have been trying to conquer the AF battle for almost 2 months with some bumps and a recent screw up a few days ago.

Enough!
      Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Comment

I've hit bottom

Chat!

Comment

I've hit bottom

Screw ups happen. Getting support afterward and getting back on track has helped me. I am a mom with 2 boys who until recently gave up a bottle plus a day habit.

Yes, chat a bit if you think it would help. Or just know you are not alone.

Enough.
          Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Comment

I've hit bottom

No one is chat....so be it

Comment

I've hit bottom

I am alone in this battle.....I never win

Comment

I've hit bottom

You are absolutely not alone. And you haven won... Yet!

I found out it is a process. I was gulping down wine a couple nights ago too. Yesterday was a fresh start.
                E

Comment

I've hit bottom

Listen, over the past 15 years I LOST every last day 365 out of 365 to booze. Have I won yet... Hell no. The last 50 days I have been sober 40 or so. Count your wins.

Enough!

Best of luck to you.

Comment

I've hit bottom

Sunflower,
                    No one is alone here. Tell us what you need and what your plan is. There is a toolbox on the Monthly Abstinence thread with some great help. Everyone here is very supportive. There just may not be too many around now because Hurricane Irene might have some regulars without power.

If you feel like it tell us more about your situation.
                    Good habits breed good habits; bad habits breed bad habits.

Comment

I've hit bottom

Sunflower - I don't know how to chat! someone help! I've logged onto the chat room but I don't know where to type!

Comment

I've hit bottom

As Roseanne Rosannadanna once said "Never Mind" turns out all I had to do was lengthen the chat box and there was the bar to type! Duh!

Comment

I've hit bottom

Back up again....

Comment

I've hit bottom

Agreed, not everyone can be on at all times, but there is plenty of people on here to offer up help and or some suggestions.

I hope you find what you are looking for
                            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I've hit bottom

SunF, I'm here. What can I do to help you, you quiet little person? Speak out, and contact people you know here. You may be physically alone, but, like me, you have a host of people here who care. PM me if you need to, and I'll check for you on chat till I go to sleep. Hang on, sugar.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X