Day 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 100

YAY I did it! 100 days without AL in my body! I have made it this far because of you all and God. There is no way I would have done this alone and I know it. So thanks go out to everyone who supported me along the way and thanks go out for the ones who inspired me to keep going. For those struggling and/or are new, hang in there. Things will get better the longer that you stay af. And there will be a day when your af and realize that you don't miss AL at all and AL can just never come back. Just keep working with your plan and don't give up.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 100

Fantastic - well done - hey now you are inspiring :-)
    I am on 14 days, look forward to 100.
    Sincerely well done. x
    :lI'd really rather be skiing:H

Comment

Day 100

Drifty.....YES! I believe what you say. I admire your courage and appreciate the inspiration you have given so many of us who are following in your path.
      Sober for the Revolution!
      AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Day 100

Drifty,
        A wonderful milestone for you.

Comment

Day 100

:yay::yay::yay:
          Congrats!

Comment

Day 100

Alison I am proud of you! I remember your early rough times. You are now strong and committed. Bravo!

Comment

Day 100

Congratulations!!!
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Working...
              X