AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th August 2011

Ach I'd better away and be supportive.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

What a really handsome bunch of people Stirly.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;1170630 wrote: What a really handsome bunch of people Stirly.
          Good Morning KTAB and thanks for your kind words. I have to admit that I think my sons quite handsome and their girlfriends very pretty but the most important thing for me is that they're good people. Caring, honest and hard-working - that's what they are and that's what counts IMHO. Oh, and they're very funny. It's a hoot to hang out with them.

Laters JackieClaire...
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Errrrrrrrrm, it's fixed. He switched off and then back on again. That's 2 hours of my life I'm not going to get back.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Glad to see things are back up and running Jackie.

Molly - hope your day improves. :huggy

Off to the shops. Catch you all laterz....

Comment

Hello All,

Hope everyone is having a good bank holiday! Just picked up the last of the stuff I wanted from the house, so no officially done with it!

Now trying to find places in Mrs EW's to put everything! Not easy it has to be said. Especially my leather 'man chair' which I fear may be a casualty of the 'integration'.

Have a great day all!

EW
                If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

afternoon all from a very tired Inchy here, been having a lazy day but its just not enough xD last week of freedom this week before uni starts and I'm already booked up for time with mum, two days overtime plus my usual hours and spending plenty of time with the wife on account of his birthday being on sunday (20 at last xD). Will be getting up at half 6 every day next week and not getting home until about 5.30-6 in the evening - long hard days ahead. Hoping to hear back about grants sometime this week, absolutely pennyless at the minute (or at leats whatever money I have is foolishly put by for birthday presents, the new chili peppers album and other silly purchases to try and make this last free week memorable.)

hope everybody is having a good start to their week and us british folks are enjoying our day off

xIC
                  I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

I missed Stirly's pictures :upset:

EW: my commisserations on the fate of your man chair. I thought I had struck it lucky when we first moved to this house. Our master bedroom has a reading nook, and Mrs. T agreed that I could put my favourite chair there. It's a very comfortable leather smoking chair. Or rather, it used to be. The last time I saw it. It's turned into a handy spot to place wimmin things

Zennie: shite!!! I hope they sort out A/C toot-sweet (as I think JC would say)

Inchy: I'm speechless. Thank feck I don't have your life. Sorry... that came out wrong... I meant it in a good way

Yes, yes... I know. I can't do multiquotes like Stirly does.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1170702 wrote: Yes, yes... I know. I can't do multiquotes like Stirly does.
                      You cheeky little fibber you. You do so know how to multi-quote. You've even posted replies to members here to tell them which button they click on. Wait til the Froglet gets out her hot pepper fer yer tongue. You won't be quite so quick to tell a fib next time....:H:Htiptronic_ct;1170702 wrote:
                      I missed Stirly's pictures :upset:
                      Yeah, like I wouldn't have sent you a PM with them....

Comment

InChains;1170698 wrote: afternoon all from a very tired Inchy here, been having a lazy day but its just not enough xD last week of freedom this week before uni starts and I'm already booked up for time with mum, two days overtime plus my usual hours and spending plenty of time with the wife on account of his birthday being on sunday (20 at last xD). Will be getting up at half 6 every day next week and not getting home until about 5.30-6 in the evening - long hard days ahead. Hoping to hear back about grants sometime this week, absolutely pennyless at the minute (or at leats whatever money I have is foolishly put by for birthday presents, the new chili peppers album and other silly purchases to try and make this last free week memorable.)

hope everybody is having a good start to their week and us British folks are enjoying our day off

xIC
                        Good to see you sweet girl. My it sounds like you've got a big, busy week ahead of you. You'll be glad to get back to school to rest up.

Best of luck with getting those grants. Fingers and toes crossed and all of that...

Will that mean that you don't have to work anymore? Can you just concentrate on your studies or will you have to continue to work part-time or something? Not being snoopy, just wondering. If you don't want to, you don't have to answer. I was just wondering about your work-load is all...

Nice that your "husband" will finally turn 20. Ending one decade and into another...:catroll:

Comment

You have very good genes, Stirly :h
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

heya guys

Stirly: I'll continue working to earn money to spend on stuff for myself, just one day a week and overtime during school breaks, but it means I won't be working to pay for school fees so I'll have money for myself too instead of just having money to pay for my studies. I can probably scrape by without, but I would have to give up alot of things I enjoy, like going to the cinema once a month n buying new cds when they come out xD

Tips: you do make me laugh xD
                              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Hello again all,

Zenners - oh dear, last I saw you were expecting the AC guy, so they sure aren't rushing are they?

Tipps - It seems that the man-chair has to go - have even had a mini-row about it, as it is apparently 'ugy'. It's a leather, eider-downed seat, gorgeous reddish mahogany, so so comfortable John Lewis chair worth about 1K!!!!

Mrs EW has no taste....oh....yeah, that's true!

EW
                                If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Working...
                                X