Army Thread 29th August 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its coz he is still excited about the footy.....
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Blowing a gale here feels like November only 11 degrees BRRR.
      JC I love it when Mr A goes to the tip. It means I can buy more stuff

Comment

mario;1170601 wrote: Was i shouting sorry there.
        I heard you in Liverpool:H

Comment

Just started Paul O Grady's autobiography yesterday Anon, looks good.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Yooooooooooo hooooooooooo Mrs A,

Weather report from the Costa del Tyne. 14C and quite still, few showers around lunchtime. Mind you they haven't told us who's lunchtime.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Got to nip orff.

Bacinabit.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good Morning Troopers.

Sounds like you're a lively bunch today.

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday but we had a very busy day ending with us going to a wedding. It was late when we got back so here I am today. I thought I'd post a few pictures for you to see. Will only leave them up for a while tho' and then I'll delete them. I hope you enjoy them...

Molly dear - find something you enjoy doing even if it's just for a short time like leafing through a magazine, watching a TV show or reading a bit more of your book. Just a bit of time for you to get your head in a better place...
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

KTAB;1170608 wrote: Just started Paul O Grady's autobiography yesterday Anon, looks good.
                  I read it on the plane. He was dragged up 2 miles from my house.
                  Which one are you reading? I have read both-- hillarious and sad

Comment

Morning Stirls,
                    Gorgeous pictures.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

[QUOTE=stirly-girly;1170615][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Good Morning Troopers.

Sounds like you're a lively bunch today.

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday but we had a very busy day ending with us going to a wedding. It was late when we got back so here I am today. I thought I'd post a few pictures for you to see. Will only leave them up for a while tho' and then I'll delete them. I hope you enjoy them...

This is older son and his girlfriend and Mr. Stirly outside the church.

This is the inside of the church - I love the way Greek Orthodox churches are decorated with all the paintings of the saints, etc.

Older son and girlfriend at the reception

Younger son and girlfriend at the reception

My future daughters-in-law (I hope) and I...

OOHH thank you Stirly what a gorgeous family how wonderful:goodjob:

Comment

JackieClaire;1170617 wrote: Morning Stirls,
                        Gorgeous pictures.Mornin' JC - Geez, you girls are quick on the reply button...:H

Yes, I thought the pictures turned out great except for the fact that my top is more of a green colour and a deeper shade than it shows. Found an eye pencil in exactly the same colour...

Keep us updated on that oil heater...
                        anon;1170618 wrote:

OOHH thank you Stirly what a gorgeous family how wonderful:goodjob:
                        Thank you Mrs. A. I'm quite proud of them and really, really hope those girls continue to be part of our family. They are absolute darlings and adore my sons. My guys are crazy about the girls too. Oh, and the girls happen to be best friends so that's great IMHO. No cat fights there...
                        mollyka;1170619 wrote:
                        Lovely pics Stirls, your sons really are gorgeous (as are you all of course!) Looks like you had a lovely day. Yeah - I've a coupla chapters of the last Dexter book to finish so am heading that way now - even tho I should be washing ironing scrubbing etc.
                        Morning MrsA - I love Paul O Grady - haven't read either books actually - may have a gander at work today.
                        Ah Molly, yer makin me :blush:

Good for you on taking some "Molly time". Sounds like you need it.

Comment

Oh! I'm so glad I popped on for a few minutes before going shopping!
                          Gorgeous photos Stirly!!

Comment

Dawg it'll be a week next blue moon when we get the radiator the way it's going this morning. There's something wrong with the lappy and Mr JC is trying to put it right. I wish he'd just ring PC World I'm starting to growl.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

expat3;1170621 wrote: Oh! I'm so glad I popped on for a few minutes before going shopping!
                              Gorgeous photos Stirly!!Thanks ExPatty. We really had a good time. We've known the bride and her family since we moved here in 1983. Older son was best man at her brother's wedding last year.
                              anon;1170616 wrote:
                              I read it on the plane. He was dragged up 2 miles from my house.
                              Which one are you reading? I have read both-- hillarious and sad
                              Mrs. A - what do you mean he was dragged up? That sounds like he drowned or something but he's still alive... Except if the Paul O'Grady that Wiki shows isn't the one you peeps are talking about...

Comment

JackieClaire;1170624 wrote: Dawg it'll be a week next blue moon when we get the radiator the way it's going this morning. There's something wrong with the lappy and Mr JC is trying to put it right. I wish he'd just ring PC World I'm starting to growl.
                                You'll scare Bess..:H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X