Clear All

Army Thread 29th August 2011

I'm orff to get something to eat.

Back for me midnight lurk for sure.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1170854 wrote: Good evening EW, and how are you on this fine and pleasant day? :H

Naw, we're done with the men. Roger Daltrey ruined the moment.

Are you keeping the lounger? And did you find space for all your stuff? And how's Monkey liking his new digs?
      RD did ruin it! :H
      Come out men folk! You're all safe now!

Comment

Phewww!

I'm good thanks Zenners - how's you? That guy may have been tall and handsome, but he sounds like he was probably more into your boyfriend

Monkey loves his new digs - we've stayed over here a lot anyway - it was just saying goodbye to the house and finally getting my stuff sorted out!

I am still fighting over the man-chair, but as Stirls said it will be an ideal feeding chair!

EW
        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

A good feeding chair is important Ew!:l
          Get's me all warm and cosy thinking about newborns. They grow up too fast. (look at RD and company!:H) My little ones just attacked me for the computer so they could harvest their crops on farmville! Can't let them wilt. Alrighty-off for the evening. Might be back later after the children harvest the crops and go to bed.

Comment

mollyka;1170863 wrote: Laughin out loud here ya mad things ---- very quick one here - well two actually
            I once had Keith Moon in my bedroom, and I know first hand that Jonathan Reece-Myers is a prick ---- and on that note - I bid you all farewell and good night
            WOT

Comment

mollyka;1170863 wrote: Laughin out loud here ya mad things ---- very quick one here - well two actually
              I once had Keith Moon in my bedroom, and I know first hand that Jonathan Reece-Myers is a prick ---- and on that note - I bid you all farewell and good night
              You must tell us!!! But alas, I better get off the computer before my kids kill me.
              But I'll remind you Molly.

Comment

:l Hiya Anon. Congrats on your super running Coach!
                Kids are dragging me off..help!!!

Comment

mollika;1170863 wrote: Laughing out loud here ya mad things ---- very quick one here - well two actually
                  :eeks: Molly when are you writing your story i say it be good reading lease:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Night all,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good night guys.:l Today is the sixth anniversary of Katrina (the hurricane) and I usually get really depressed. I did watch a few videos on youtube to remember and grieve a bit-but life goes on and rebuilds. It was good to get on here and get a bit silly and think of other things. :l
                      Might post a pic in the morning. But even though I'm a bit sad tonight (and a wee bit crying)-I'm glad I'm sober. And I have fun stuff planned for tomorrow that I'll see with bright though tired eyes.
                      night xxx

Comment

anybody home?
                        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Hey Inchy!

Well Zenner's - just be careful laying there daydreamin' like that

A glint in his eye? LOL - could you see behind those sunglasses?

EW
                          If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

woo its EW...

ok that was shameful, but hey, i haven't seen you about in yonks xD

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

well... i'm off to bed anyway

night all
                              xIC

Comment

Our house after Hurricane Katrina-all gone but we survived..

Comment

Working...
                                X