Day 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 102

Day 102 and I feel good. I am beginning not to have to worry so much about having to make sure that I don't drink because I know that I won't drink. It gets better by the day. For those struggling or are new, things will get better the longer that you stay af. Just hang in there and don't touch the first drink.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 102

I'm hanging...but not touching....determined to follow your footsteps to 100 days plus and plus and plus squared to the 100th power.
    Sober for the Revolution!
    AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Day 102

Hang in there Turn. I know that you have it in you to do this. Just take it ODAAT and make sure that you do everything possible to not take that first drink.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X