Army Thread 31st August 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiptronic_ct;1171659 wrote: :hallo: Army. Man Flu has felled me.

Maybe Molly could send you some of this. She'd be more than happy to go to Tesco's for it. If not, maybe JC? MWO ladies to the rescue!!
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Where'd Tippers go

Prolly looking for the bank note on his drive.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;1171684 wrote:

Maybe Molly could send you some of this. She'd be more than happy to go to Tesco's for it. If not, maybe JC? MWO ladies to the rescue!!
        Molly just luuuuves friggintesco :H:H:H
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

stirly-girly;1171684 wrote:

Molly happy to go to Tesco's? It's a good job she's not around to hear you say that!!!

Comment

JackieClaire;1171685 wrote: Where'd Tippers go

Prolly looking for the bank note on his drive.
            :H:H
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

mario;1171683 wrote: Hi stirly
              :hallo: Mario-me-man.

YoooooHoooooo Jackie Claire!!

Comment

Couldn't help meself Panno.

Tell Molly not to worry, Mr JC's a friggintesco he'll get the manflu remedy.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1171690 wrote: Couldn't help meself Panno.

Tell Molly not to worry, Mr JC's a friggintesco he'll get the manflu remedy.
                  Mr JC at friggintesco, JC your abilities never seem to amaze me, how do you get a man to go to the supermarket!!!!!

Comment

Panno;1171693 wrote: Mr JC at friggintesco, JC your abilities never seem to amaze me, how do you get a man to go to the supermarket!!!!!
                    I also do all the grocery shopping. In return, I never have to go to shopping centres with Mrs. T and she buys all my clothes for me, bring it home for me to try on and keep returning stuff until I'm sorted out with a wardrobe. Win-win.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I would like to say it's my fascinating allure, the way I wear my hair or my charming and witty conversation but no..............

I've made pea and ham soup.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Panno;1171693 wrote: Mr JC at friggintesco, JC your abilities never seem to amaze me, how do you get a man to go to the supermarket!!!!!
                        That's the easy bit panno. It's getting us to come home with the right stuff that's the tricky part! :upset:

Comment

Seems I need a little lesson then!! I do all the shopping cooking cleaning working....and then he wonders why I'm fecking tired!!!

Comment

Recluse;1171696 wrote: That's the easy bit panno. It's getting us to come home with the right stuff that's the tricky part! :upset:
                            Thats his excuse every time :H:H:H

Comment

Recluse;1171687 wrote: Molly happy to go to Tesco's? It's a good job she's not around to hear you say that!!!Ah, but it was said on purpose Reccie dear. After all, she never refers to it as Tesco's but rather as friggintescoe's.:H
                              JackieClaire;1171690 wrote: Couldn't help meself Panno.

Tell Molly not to worry, Mr JC's a friggintesco he'll get the manflu remedy.You two are not going to get off that easy.
                              tiptronic_ct;1171694 wrote:
                              I also do all the grocery shopping. In return, I never have to go to shopping centres with Mrs. T and she buys all my clothes for me, bring it home for me to try on and keep returning stuff until I'm sorted out with a wardrobe. Win-win.
                              So you always wear what Mrs. T. picks out and not something that you've actually saw in a shop window and thought you'd like it. That means you prolly have no idea at all, at all, about what clothes they sell in the men's shops. I assume Mrs. T. has good taste. And don't say it's obvious because she married you.:H
                              Recluse;1171696 wrote:
                              That's the easy bit panno. It's getting us to come home with the right stuff that's the tricky part! :upset:
                              :H I never take Mr. Stirly shopping with me at the supermarket anymore. He always wants to buy at least three times the amounts of fruit that I want and used to pick out all kinds of junk - cookies and sweets and such, for our sons when they were younger. He also likes to take a run with the shopping cart and then jump up on it and cruise along. Cute when a kid does it. Not so cute when a 50-year old does it...

Comment

stirly-girly;1171704 wrote: He also likes to take a run with the shopping cart and then jump up on it and cruise along. Cute when a kid does it. Not so cute when a 50-year old does it...
                                :H:H:H

I have a visual :H

Comment

Working...
                                X