Army Thread 31st August 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rightio lovelies orff to put Mr JC in his high chair.

Lurking will begin around about the midnight hour.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening
      Just trying to read back. But the kids are very demanding at the moment so it'll probably just be a quick hello from me tonight. :l
      xxx

Comment

Thanks stirly. Hadn't heard that one before. Here's one of my favourites, complete with another self-portrait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6LZrw7GZPE[/video]]Joni Mitchell - Roses Blue - YouTube

Hiya patty!

Comment

Recluse;1171743 wrote: Well, they say it's been the coldest summer here since 1993, so I've had the heating on all year. Hasn't stopped me from burying myself under the duvet from time to time though. Without the jammies, mind.....I don't have jammies...Well, you've got all that fur, what would you want the jammies for?
          JackieClaire;1171746 wrote: They've just started banging on about drinking in the 'older' population. It'll be another 8 squillion quid government survey that a trip down the local could have told you for the cost of a pint.

Mind you don't think I've ever shared a bottle of wine in me life.
          :H:H

Recluse;1171748 wrote:
          Jeans and a shirt!
          You sleep in jeans?? And a Shirt??:shocked: Sorry, but that sounds a little bit uncomfortable. Well, very uncomfortable. What happened to boxers and an undershirt? Maybe I don't want to know.

Troopers, am off to plead with the Sleep Fairy. Wishing you all pleasant dreams and a restful sleep...:h

Am off to get into my jammies as well. Mind you they're short-sleeved and light-weight cotton knit and all, as it's still summer in Greece.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hiya Expattie :l

When will you be able to get a new TV?
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

G'nite Stirls :l
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1171775 wrote: G'nite Stirls :l
                Hope you're feeling better Tipster. Hopefully off to dreamland. Catch up with youz tomorrowz...:heart:
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;1171773 wrote: Troopers, am off to plead with the Sleep Fairy. Wishing you all pleasant dreams and a restful sleep...:h

Am off to get into my jammies as well. Mind you they're short-sleeved and light-weight cotton knit and all, as it's still summer in Greece.
                  Night, stirly.

Comment

I'm also off to my pit. Well, I'm already here, but time to put the lappie away and read a few pages of my book before drifting off.

I'll see you on the morrow.
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Nighters Mr T.

Comment

Zenstyle;1171771 wrote: Love that one Reccie...

Here's what I've got. And look at all the crap they're trying to sell you! I was going to get one or two things to make it more comfortable but it went on and on!

Heal Your Plantar Fasciitis and Avoid Reinjuring Your Plantar Fascia with AidMyPlantar.com.
                        Blimey zenners. There must be an easier way to make your foot more comfortable than reading through all that!

Comment

Working...
                        X