Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos and guests - September and it is spring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunshinetoday;1182325 wrote: Uhm..... has anyone else noticed some members negative interactions on threads? People that have been around for awhile. It makes me not want to venture to far from the drawer. Is this a normal occurance every so often?
    With you Sunshine.

This is really the only thread I post on now, having had a few bad experiences. I venture out only very occassionally to other threads.

Comment

Hey Missy,
      I'm all packed and ready to go!

So are two of the teddies....
      See you Friday..

Comment

All beautiful Undies,
        sleep well,
        have beautiful dreams.

See you tomorrow.

Comment

You too Ragssy dear heart!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Loving the Justin Vernon

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Night Reg, even though I doubt you will sleep soon!

Comment

Rags;1182340 wrote: With you Sunshine.

This is really the only thread I post on now, having had a few bad experiences. I venture out only very occassionally to other threads.
                Mmmm with you all there...way too scarey...dunno sometimes...

Back at home, George and cats all firmly in place although cats now think they can lol all over the kitchen bench.

Have a great time in NZ Raggsey....

I am thinking of Kaz a lot this weekend and hoping for the best for her and her family...

Comment

Rags;1182314 wrote: Reggie!! :h

(Reggie on a hilltop, hair flowing in the breeze, knee breeches and stockings, cravat... buckled shoes... Raggsy in tight corsetted long flowing pale blue dress and satin slippers, arms outstretched towards Reggie...:h... hearts athrob...., and then I trip on a wombat hole.... Reg sinks to the ground clutching his stomach with laughter... Raggsy loses a satin slipper in the wombat hole... the dream moment is cut asunder.... which rhymes with chunder... which is what Reggie would do at the sight of haggis...)
                  Hmmm was that leading anywhere?

OK have to go

Dinner is ready.
                  WTF is going ON here?! :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Undies!

I hate the first day of work after daylight savings start!!! It is soooooo hard to get up.

Looking forward to meeting Rags finally!!

Had a slightly difficult weekend, with major embuggerances emerging with Mr B's ex. Who has, without his consent, enrolled his boy in a fancy-pancy private secondary school next year, as a boarder. At a cost of about $25k pa. Which we cant afford. And of course now boy has his heart set on going there ....... grrrrrrrrr
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy and all to come,

I think I might fashion an effigy of Mr.B's ex today and stick pins in it. Just enough to adjust her attitude. I don't like her very much.

That is all.

Have a great week, all Undies and guests.

Comment

Good morning Undies,
                        Sheeps head soup.... I suppose if you were starving... which of course the Scots were during The Clearances...

Missy, that is bloody minded isn't it. Stick a pin in for me Tawn.

Went looking for the haggis recipes. I either didn't type them into the computer, or I've lost them during one of the computer melt downs. I shall have a hunt for the notebook I took with me on the trip. But it may have got chucked when we moved. But I can recall a couple of them, so will jot them down later.

Comment

Rags!! Just the person I wanted to see!! I'll pick you up at the Railway Station at 4:15pm in front of the entrance to New World Metro, and I will be wearing red!!!
                          cant wait!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Undies and Sundries, Missy and Raggsey have a great catch up, have a box of pins with big pearly heads you can use Missy...

B&I so flying visit, be good...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1182545 wrote:

I think I might fashion an effigy of Mr.B's ex today and stick pins in it. Just enough to adjust her attitude. I don't like her very much.
                              thank you! I have great faith in your powers!!

Mr B talked to the school this morning and found out the situation was even worse than he imagined, with the section on the enrolment form about contact details (eg; for school notices, permission slips etc etc) for "father" being left blank. She is a malicious, manipulative and deceitful person and makes our lives difficult on regular occasions.

Vent, vent, vent .......

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning,

That sounds like a major embuggerance Missy. I just hope the young bloke comes through the behind the scenes shenanigan's okay. To leave the fathers name section blank would have me fuming big time. You're going to have a blast with Rags! :goodjob:

Major corkage of a day here, and i'm not talking b.y.o. restaraunt charges. I'm talking Bobby Dazzler of a day here! Blue sky's, and very, very noice.

Had an absolutely marvellous time last night with a couple of old mates. We went out for dinner in Victoria st. Richmond, which is a busy, noisy, and colourful Vietnamese community hub here. Magnificent tucker, and great company. One friend commented on the fact i was the driver, and this was somewhat er.....unprecedented. :H
                                We met at a pub first for an hour or so, and it was amusing to note the crowd, and also my 2 friends slowly but surely slow down, lose a bit of focus, with a woman who didn't look twice at me when we walked in, was now after a few, beginning to take interest. I know too well how it goes! :H

Follow me on twitter for more info.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X