Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos and guests - September and it is spring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1172354 wrote: Oh it's real time alright.

She just said "If you rooly, rooly loved me, you'd eat this excellent Foie gras"

He said "You can get a woolly bull up ya".

She said "I rest my case".

Oh please give me the web address....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1172347 wrote: ....Oh love...:H
      I said that before I read down to you and Tawns pawn. :H

Comment

I'm starting to wonder what I did in the dark ages when I spent a sleepless (Thursday) night with no one but the dogs and mosquitoes to talk to or listen to. By gravy, I'll be losing my Southern twang and talking like an Undie soon!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1172363 wrote: . By gravy, I'll be losing my Southern twang and talking like an Undie soon!
          Go for it Rubes ...let's hear you, girl!

Comment

"By gravy"? Never ever heard that expression before....

Hmmm, I could use my spurtle to stir my gravy.

Comment

rubywillow;1172363 wrote: I'll be losing my Southern twang and talking like an Undie soon!
              Really ?

Well, in that case I'll have to give you some basic lessons.....
              From now on........

Toilet=dunny
              Squirrel= wombat

Anyone ?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rags;1172370 wrote:

Hmmm, I could use my spurtle to stir my gravy.
                That's if you had one.
                Pity you pissed orf the Huon Pine spurtle whittler.

How are you liking your wifi router gizmo thingy?

Comment

Well, I've got a cuss'ed wombat that's wrecked my screened porch and my dogs' nerves. Loading my 410 as we speak.

sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

And I've come to believe I MUST have a spurtle to continue to exist on this planet. Wal-Mart will think (know) I'm insane though.
                    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=rubywillow;1172376]Well, I've got a cuss'ed wombat that's wrecked my screened porch and my dogs' nerves. Loading my 410 as we speak.

Right then....just don't know what a 410 is.....presumably a firearm ?
                      We don't have those here. Well not much anyway....just the coppers and farmers...:H
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[quote=rubywillow;1172378]And I've come to believe I MUST have a spurtle to continue to exist on this planet.

You are correct.

I am importing spurtles from the US of A as we speak ...

Comment

[quote]byebyebridgetjones;1172381 wrote:
                          Originally posted by rubywillow
                          Well, I've got a cuss'ed wombat that's wrecked my screened porch and my dogs' nerves. Loading my 410 as we speak.

Right then....just don't know what a 410 is.....presumably a firearm ?
                          We don't have those here. Well not much anyway....just the coppers and farmers...:H
                          It's a snake silencer, Bridge, a single shot shotgun. No AK's for this girl, only things to scare the bears.
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote]rubywillow;1172389 wrote:
                            Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post

It's a snake silencer, Bridge, a single shot shotgun. No AK's for this girl, only things to scare the bears.
                            I can't even imagine having a gun at all Ruby :H
                            It's funny, I had an American cousin-in law at one point. She was the most lady- like woman and yet she had a 'gloche' ....or similar........that she absolutely argued to death that she was entitled to have....didn't get through our customs and was sent home to the US.....I thought it was so discombobulated....
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[quote]rubywillow;1172389 wrote:
                              Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post

Shit, Rubes ... I'm glad we can just clap our hands and all unwanted beasties bugger off.

Comment

Yeah, here clapping your hands means 'supper's ready'. :H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X