Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos and guests - September and it is spring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1185091 wrote: If that is Missy above (presume as she is in red) you are a skinny string bean...!!!
    I was holding my tummy in :H:H

Photos almost uploaded ............. or downloaded ... or generally loaded ......... or whatever!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hello my precious Undies
      Reggie, you so make me laugh, I love reading your posts, you are gorgeous! How is Regina (and of course your lovely self faring)? Hi Happy my dear, dear friend, I always laugh when you post that you are tucked up in your bed, with Lappie, tea, lurkage, locusts, cats etc, I always picture the scene and yes, it is one of happiness and contentment. Thank you for conveying that image - cos it's a feel good one. Remember Mauri, she was in touch with us in February this year, she is back and I have asked her to drop in to our Undies thread, I told her how much she has been missed - why not pop over to her thread and say hello if you've got a minute. Hello Sunny how are you - hope all is well. Hello Tawny, as always I love your posts - Hello Mr G - you always make me feel good and also make me smile - I love your outlook on life, you are so positive - and it helps so many others. I hope you have a fantastic gig tonight, I look forward to hearing about it (cos I'm sure that's where you are. Hello Missy B, I so look forward to your posts. Hello Sapphie, what an inspiration you are, BBBJ (you go girl), Tipps, Ronnie, KTAB, Beags (so glad you're back with us and sounding so good too), Zen, DG, SG, Lilly - as usual I have prattled on and probably forgot to mention some Undies - but always know you are so very important here to all of us. Hey Undies October is just a sleep away, who is starting the new thread - what excitement, I am so looking forward to a new month and hopefully you all are too. So to all my dear friends, have a brilliant, safe and happy weekend, take care, be kind to yourselves (and others), and of course, Love and Sunshine Kaza xx
      Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Oh dear My Lovelies,
        As always I have jumped on and prattled on and missed everyone else's posts, totally out of whack I am. Love you all anyway, please forgive this stupid chick. Kaz xx
        Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Okay, so here we are at Matterhorn. Finn and Tigger slavered over the menu in a most unseemly way.......

First course ..... "The whole Duck". For Bridge's info, it contained about 50,000 points :H

Photos of main meals were stuffed up by my general digital incompetence but:

Mr B had :
 Murellen 
suckling 
pig 
"head 
to 
tail" 
with 
savoy 
cabbage, 
creamed
parsnip ,
toffee
apples,

and calvados 
sauce

Raggs had: Southland
venison, 
cocoa,
 cauliflower 
cream,
 spiced
 beetroot,
 raspberry 
and
rosehip

and I had Twice 
baked 
gorgonzola 
souffl?
 with
 caramelised
 witloof,
 radicchio,
 fresh
pear,

but without the sugared
walnuts !

and we finished off with incredibly yummy cheese, along with a bread that was incredibly delicately flavoured with (we think) cinnamon and cardamon.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

can I go to bed now please :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

kaza;1185103 wrote: Oh dear My Lovelies,
              As always I have jumped on and prattled on and missed everyone else's posts, totally out of whack I am. Love you all anyway, please forgive this stupid chick. Kaz xx
              Kaza you are a crack up love :goodjob::H
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss B, brilliant pics - the meals sounded to die for - literally - Finn and Tigger looked to be having a ball. Looks like a brilliant get together. Take care and Love and Sunshine Kaza x

Comment

Miss Behaving;1185105 wrote: can I go to bed now please :-)
                  NO ! More photos.......
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sorry Bridge - I really am a ditz eh?? Love Kaz x

Comment

and who is that in purple...?
                      and what were the cheeses ?
                      clearly a blue and some soft and some aged...but which ones ????
                      Stop playing so hard to get
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

kaza;1185109 wrote: Sorry Bridge - I really am a ditz eh?? Love Kaz x
                        You are a pure delight to have around :l
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Okay,
                          Rags is WW and MB is Lara Croft! Do I win Do I win? I know I win.
                          So the meds thread is like it's own dark scary planet. Jeesh!
                          For dinner, when I eat it, will be Veggie Roast, and Paprika Pan Baked Potatoes.
                          I think we are giving stand up paddle boarding a try tomorrow.
                          I could have eaten 3 of those cheese plates. Just saying!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

And I know I am biased, but the whole duck looked disgusting. Hopefully it tasted nice for some lucky foodie.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

OK OK - Kaza's good and kind and really nice but THEY can't go to bed yet. We NEED more info.

(I'll put the machine on now cause I'm going hori)

Comment

sunshinetoday;1185112 wrote: Okay,
                                Rags is WW and MB is Lara Croft! Do I win Do I win? I know I win.
                                So the meds thread is like it's own dark scary planet. Jeesh!
                                For dinner, when I eat it, will be Veggie Roast, and Paprika Pan Baked Potatoes.
                                I think we are giving stand up paddle boarding a try tomorrow.
                                I could have eaten 3 of those cheese plates. Just saying!
                                You win !!!!!
                                I had free range chicken with pumpkin and ratatoulie (sp?) caramelised onions...all on the BBQ....man !......
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X