Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos and guests - September and it is spring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1176232 wrote: My post-doctoral research concludes that: of each dozen oysters consumed, only one of them "works".
    Will keep that in mind. Haven't had oyster's in ages. How was your day TF?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Miss Behaving;1176234 wrote: Yes Mr G - in the central north island and we are definitely wearing socks!!! We have been up in the mountains and in the snow! It was beautiful yesterday, bu the weather seriously packed up today and we came north as snow was forecast to go down to 700m.
      Terrific stuff Missy. I have very fond memories of the snow. Of the ........romantic kind.........and what a setting for a bit of lovin'.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Right - this doody-head is off to bed to cheer on the South Africans against Wales (although I love the Welsh style of rugby!)
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Night Missy. Have a good one. Any oyster's in the fridge?............

Comment

Reggie;1176281 wrote: Nighters Undies Orff for the week!!...but not before WE ALL sing this one in multiple part harmonies !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf670orHKcA[/video]]I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts (Merv Griffin) - YouTube

I love you lot take care be safe and crack ya self up every day!!!!!! its a wonderful help in our struggle with Alcohol addiction..take it greasy undies
            Indeed Reg. Have a great week.

Comment

Have a good week Reg! Lots of love sent your way! xo

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Good morning all of us,
                Hope you all have a glorious day.
                Thanks for the song Reg!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Morning Sunny and all to come ... must admit I was apprehensive when turning on the news this morning and relieved to find all was calm in the world. May it continue that way.

Have a great week, as I intend to.

Comment

Good morning Sunny and all doodyheads near and far,

Grey sky's this morning in Melbourne town thus far, but we know that just above them, are blue ones. However, i'm seriously considering moving north in the next couple a years. Right next to Tawny, or Saucy....just joking, but i lived in Sinney for many years, and i love the coast around there, not to mention more SUNSHINE! and warmer climate. Very noice. I know the tent option in the far left corner of Bridget's backyard is alway's on offer, but a country coastal shack on a few acres sounds the bomb. Me? I am excellent here, and thanks for wondering. A Triff day ahead for the young man about town. What with me spring fashion commitments, and soccer star Harry Kewell in the country, the day is filling up fast. Hope you are finally RELAXING Missy!

Have a great day folk's! Ooroo.

Comment

Morning TF :welcome:

Comment

Morning Undies and sundries and all bits and pieces. Nothing to report apart from the little snails who are circling my letttuce seedlings and now are resident in the maggies tummy. No meetings today, just catch up time before the circus starts tomorrow. Morning Sunny, Froglet and Mr G!

Has Sam won the tennis yet?

Comment

Goody Mrs Google says yes...

Comment

myhappyplace;1176458 wrote:

Has Sam won the tennis yet?
                            I've just had a post match esspresso with her, as some of you would know i've been over there for the match. (No wonder i've been upside down these last couple a weeks. Been worried sick about the girl!)
                            Sam is elated and absolutely thrilled, and me, Sam, and the Williams sister's are out on the town. Serena's making them eyes at me, so we may have to sneak orf a little later for some cranberry juice shot's at my hotel......

Have a morevellous day HP.

..........transmitted from blackberry mobile device..........

Comment

Morning all,
                              What a lovely morning it is here today mind you it is meant to rain tomorrow. My elsdest had a good trial for the super squad but we wont know if he has got in untill about a weeks time so fingers crossed.
                              I am determind to have a good day today although I will be at work for most of it, I just love it when the sun is out when you wake up.
                              Well I hope you all have a fab day
                              Take care
                              xxx
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

Hello all my lovely randy Undies
                                Looks like I got ya's all going there with the oysters hey?? Well (she said primly), I won't go into details BUT suffice to say we really did have a marvelous Sunday. As I sincerely hope you all did. I strongly recommend you grab your partner, husband, wife or friend and go out for a lazy Sunday lunch (near the beach). I reckon there might be a rush of sales on oysters where you all live he he he! Go for it! They certainly were gastronomically awesome. Kaza xx
                                Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Working...
                                X