Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos and guests - September and it is spring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sapphire1;1171837 wrote: Have been so far out of the loop Happsy Babes...what is Piglets thread pray tell
    Look if you want take your mower in preference to me being clever and funny so be it....**huffing off**

Comment

myhappyplace;1171838 wrote: Look if you want take your mower in preference to me being clever and funny so be it....**huffing off**
      Back again - actually just had to rescue some eggs I was cooking...Saph Piglet's world tour - you are a star mate and you didnt even know it....

Comment

sapphire1;1171832 wrote: Morning darlings,

Happy birthday Sunnygirl. Sorry I cant do the flash colour printing like the rest of the techno-junkies! Morning yahoo to Missy B. Thanks for the beautiful flowers, they sure do gladden the heart. Tawny your display is gorgeous as is your cute pose in the bikini...how did you get to N.Z. and back home so quick? Happs I hope you have a splendiferous day...dont let the locusts get the last word. Bridge...you bewdiffull...how's it hanging girl? Techie I have missed you ...willhave to read back and catch up, have been far too B and I these days...so much for slowing down. Tips and Ruby g'day hope ya have a terrific one. Love Saff xx
        missed you too beautiful. I've been on the move!!!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

myhappyplace;1171839 wrote: Back again - actually just had to rescue some eggs I was cooking...Saph Piglet's world tour - you are a star mate and you didnt even know it....
          Happs, you come in a very close second to the mower promise, neck and neck:H Just checked out piglets thread...very impressive........hilarious and cute, but I cant for the life of me see any little devils in the thread
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

techie;1171841 wrote: missed you too beautiful. I've been on the move!!!
            Have you settled into your new abode yet? How has the recovery from the accident been? Need to know all the details my friend. Big slurpy kiss for ya:h
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1171842 wrote: Happs, you come in a very close second to the mower promise, neck and neck:H Just checked out piglets thread...very impressive........hilarious and cute, but I cant for the life of me see any little devils in the thread
              Ooops sorry - sidetracked by life. Pages 3 and 5 - stuffed in one verson and the real deal in the other. I had to wait for the little buggers to stop jumping on each other to take the real shot. Little locust was "Eeeewww!"

Hope all undies are great today!! gotta scoot, not mower important but do have crap to accomplish...

Comment

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
                It is blue skies and beautiful and sunny here.
                THANK YOU ALL for the lovely birthday wishes.
                I just woke up and in the living room hubs has all my pressies set out from him and my parents. I want to open them but I have to wait til he gets back from sending something at the post. No idea what's happening to day, just going with whatever hubs has planned. A little birthday payback I think

What a glorious day. Happy September everyone!!!!!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Goodmorning all

Lovely start to the beginning of september, love this weather, its a beautifull morning here.

I did check in a few nights ago, it was a bit late though, monday night we had a storm, and our power was off for a few hours, by the time it came back on, it was a wee bit late, and you guys were already in noddy land.

have a great day one and all

Comment

Happy Birthday Sunny

Hope you have a great day :l

Comment

Oh, you meant THOSE sorts of irises..... :H

Happy birthday Sunny. When do you open the presents?

Comment

You all enjoy your spring: mowing, planting, weeding, washing windows, cleaning porches and decks, painting fences, etc. I'm sick of that crap, and I'm looking forward to autumn in North America! Yay!! None of that other stuff. I love early darkness, snow, coziness, fewer demands--who can go out in this cold?--and many, many books to read. Ah-h-h.

You guys never talk about your struggles with AL. Are all of you AF, and perfect, unlike the rest of us who are still struggling? Just curious. Underoos seems to be more of a chat room than a Al site. If you've overcome the beast, fill me in as to how. I'm not doing so well after being AF 5 1/2+ weeks, have succumbed, plus a vacation looms starting this weekend. Shit. Maybe I'll make it in time, but this is SOP.
                        "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Happy first day of spring
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY hope you have a great day
                          The weather is looking good here so far but I have not finished my cup of tea yet and my eyes dont fully open untill I do....lol
                          Hope you all have a wonderful day

xx
                          :dancin: enguin:
                          starting over

Comment

Hi Juja,
                            Well yes we do talk about our problems, but it's interspersed with the everyday goings on....... work, housework, kids, buying houses for fellow Undies......

Comment

Presents opened, and a happy Undie here.
                              Parents sent me American goodies like lotions and treats you can't get here. Awesome.
                              So excited. Hubs said I have to get dressed to go somewhere for about 5 hours. I think we are going hiking. Then I expect a nice dinner out.

JuJu, I can't speak for everyone. Sometimes we share AF struggles with one another when we see fit to in our journey. Everyone is on their own journey. I don't know most of the Undies struggles, but I have a read a bit from the past threads which some of the Undies shared in. Also, whenever I feel like sharing about AL I do in this thread, and everyone always is very supportive. As far as my own journey, I found this site on April 3rd, and it has been a lifesaver. I did almost 4 months AF. I have since Had 2 days where I chose to have AL. On those two separate occasions it was a choice I made. I did not wake up and feel like I must have another. I simply moved on and went back to the thought of not drinking. It is a slippery slope for myself. I can never be where I once was. I prefer not to drink over drinking. I am lucky to be here. I am simply grateful for how far I have come in 5 months. I am no where near the person I was with AL 5 months ago. I am not plagued by the hopelessness, anxiety, and depression it brings along with it. If it were not for all the people here that I check in with daily I might still be somewhere deep on that old path. This is just me. Just being honest. I don't know if this helps you.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Love spying on you crazies. Welcome to my tomorrow. I'm always in your yesterday. :H
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X