Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 1st September 2011

Morning again Guys.
    Thanks for the encouragement. I know it will get better really.

Molly, you really are having a shagging awful time. My heart goes out to you
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi starts x

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Looks like rain here, i am still in dublin,heading of to the west of Ireland soonish.

Comment

Mills - I love my job but work with two people who are consistently trying to undermine me. They are friends outsideof work. Coincidence, I think not. One of the guys is particularly unscrupulous - doesn't like women and has actively harassed some women into resigning since he joined. My colleague has registered a complaint about him. My other colleague is one of these people who thinks he is being really fly but is actually really transparent. It's snide comments, or putting me down in meetings or talking to me like I am an idiot. Oh well, they picked the wrong girl to mess with. I fortunately am pretty well thought of, get on with almost everyone and have recently been given a very high profile bit of work that will secure my position. And I am getting jobs sent thru to me on a weekly basis. So if it doesn't work out where I am, there are plenty of opportunities to move on.

I hope today is better than yesterday molls. You have had a time of it.

Hey Mario and Stirls!

X
          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Morning Army

Molly thats awful, not only does it cause headaches sorting this stuff out but such an invasion on your privacy, are you insured on your card for this kind of thing?

Cass great to hear you will soon have your men with you (hoping your pussycat is a man!!) and as far as that arsehole at work sock it to him!! Thank god all men in the workplace are not like it!!

Mr T hope the man flu gets better soon :l

Starts sometimes those jobs we want are not meant to be, hope something comes along soon :h
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

See you later iam of.

Comment

Sorry about the jobs Starty

Sounds pretty good over there Cassia.

Sorry about the flu Tigger.

Hello to everyone

Did not go out hiking this morning as our friends were ill. Quite releived as i can have a quiet day without the kids who are all off elsewhere in the family car.

Comment

Good to see you back Mrs. A. Lovely that you can have a quiet day. I'm having a relaxed day myself. All the windows and doors open - warm sun shining and a cool breeze blowing. Lovely smell of freshly-laundered clothes drying on the line. Doggy curled up next to my desk, my favourite oldies playing on the radio. Life is good. :catroll:

Laterz, Mario.

:hallo: Panno.
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning again,

Finally got some shut eye around about 7am, talk about my mind racing. Thank goodness it's not a regular occurrence.

Starts, I feel for you I really do. No wise words to offer apart from just keep plugging away.:l

And we have another birthday girl amongst us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANNO
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yooooooooo hoooooooooo Mollers,

We've just had to get rid of one of our anti-viral thingies as it was making the PC just so slow. It was blocking everything. Son and heir reckons we had enough to start with without adding another one.

Ach having a card scammed is awful. I nearly had a cow when it happened to one of ours.

I'll go start a thread for our luvverly Panno.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Afternoon army from a very busy boy, you wont get much sympathy for the dreaded man flu here Tips ya poor thing ya. Now a quick song for the guys needing it, just remember:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeyOnNple4M[/video]]Yazz - "The Only Way Is Up" - ORIGINAL VIDEO - stereo HQ - YouTube

Laters folks.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hello-just vrooming past. Went to see Harry Potter and do some shopping with my daughter while the little one is at camp. Back to work full time for me tomorrow so today was the last week day to have a girly day without the little brother tagging along. Kids back to school on Monday. Whew.
                          Happy Birthday Panno!:l

Comment

Afternoon. Happy birthday Panno:h

Comment

I had to go back to bed again. I was feeling like death warmed over.

I think I've caught man flu off Tips, but I may have been lucky and caught the lesser known version called girly flu otherwise known as a cold.

Joking aside, hope you're feeling better, Tips,:l

Orff to dose meself with Vit C.

Bacinabit.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Afternoon all

with the number of folks we have in the barracks, I guess it's inevitable that there will always be one or two people having a shite time.

Starty - you're a strong woman, and very level headed. Keep plugging away with the job search, but try not to be too impatient. It can take a little while.

Molly - yep, it's dreadful having your card compromised. Happened to me a couple of years ago. Absolutely the last thing you needed at the moment, what with all the other things going on in your life.

Cassia - it's absolutely horrible having a colleague like that. I once had a boss who set out to make my life a misery - was so pleased when he got the sack after 18 months. Good to hear your cat and husband will be joining you soon. It costs an absolute fortune to transport a cat by plane doesn't it? I believe it's more expensive than transporting a person.

Tippers - hope you're feeling a bit better today.

Zenny - hope your foot is better too. What did you do to it?

And poor old Jackie with the girly flu :l

Did I say one or two people having a shite time? That's nearly half the barracks!

Apologies to anyone I've missed (memory like a sieve). Hope everyone else is having a great day, especially the birthday girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X