XMAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XMAS

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and may you have the success you are striving for.

XMAS

Thankyou,
    and may you find peace and happiness.

Comment

XMAS

Wishing Everyone Here
      At
      MWO

A
      Very Merry ( Not too merry)
      Christmas

Love

The Mackeral Clan

I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

XMAS

Merry Christmas, All!

I hope for each of us that the new year brings the stregnth and perseverance that we need to succeed at the goals we set for ourselves!

Blessings :wings:

Best
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

XMAS

Likewise....a peaceful heart, a calm mind, a healthy body....and a sackful of strength and resolve to all MWOuters....
          Like the picture Mack....can't see any evidence of those famous balls though...tell me, are they in the manger?????

Much love, and thanks to everyone for the support I have received over my first two weeks of AF......

Weemelonfestiveheadwithbellson.....xoxo

Comment

XMAS

There you go

Attached files [img]/converted_files/163596=298-attachment.jpg[/img]
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

XMAS

Merry Christmas all

Love and best wishes and lots of thanks for the wonderful welcome - specially that lollypop!!

Cashy and Family

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

XMAS

To Everyone at M W O, the best thing I could wish for each and everyone of you is for whatever you wish for yourselves....DOUBLED......Have a good Christmas.

Love Louise xxxx

PS. Weemelonhead, if you look very carefully at Macks Christmas card, see the end of the manger, those two little things moving, the're not the feet of baby Jesus, they are Macks balls......
                A F F L..
                Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

XMAS

PPS....Wonder how many people have just quickly flicked back up for another look at that card...ha ha ha
                  A F F L..
                  Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

XMAS

Wow Louise ... nothing wrong with your eyes or powers of observation!

Comment

Working...
                    X