HAD ENOUGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAD ENOUGH

Ok this is Really it for me no more DRINKING not EVER beginning today!! September 3, 2011 is the first day of my sobriety for Good. I'm climbing out of this hole and filling that bitch in with dirt! I'm GettIng my hungover ass out of this bed and into the shower and putting this shit behind me once and for all! I can't fix what I broke but I will not break one more thing! Thanx all, you really do inspire me and help to strengthen my resolve.

G

Sober since
    9/3/2011

HAD ENOUGH

G--Good luck! You can do it! Just make a plan and methodically follow it-- I did not have one at first and that led to relapses (which by the way -- if they happen, forgive yourself for them and learn) Good luck

Comment

HAD ENOUGH

To everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know how much it means having great people like you to talk with on this journey, just this morning I hated myself and felt hopeless but within two or more hours of lingering here I feel like I CAN do this. My plan is to stay away from triggers and to keep busy and fix what things I can that are long neglected. I luv you guys! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I'll check in later bfn G

Comment

HAD ENOUGH

Well done georgie for taking this first very important step,don't forget to make a few plans & goals & check out the tool box in the monthly abstinence thread and post your thoughts and feelings here as much as you can as we all can relate to what your going through, Go for it.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

HAD ENOUGH

Right, Georgie. Make a plan. Think about when and where you drink, and change everything about those times. You like to paint; decide everytime you get the urge to drink, you'll pick up a sketch pad, or a paint brush, or you'll go out and photograph something that inspires you to paint it. Plans are VERY important. So is wanting to reclaim your life.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
          X