American Idol 2011 - Can you help out??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any American Idol fans out there who can help me? A friend of mine was watching AI reruns a short while ago and saw the episode where they sang movie themes. Scotty McCreery was shown rehearsing a song that he ended up not singing. My friend thinks it was a song written by Harry Nilssen. She says it was the theme song for an American TV series some years ago about a man and his black dog who went around helping people. Does anyone know what the song was that Scotty rehearsed but didn't sing? After singing George Strait's "Cross My Heart", Scotty said he hoped he hadn't made the wrong decision by not singing the other (Nilssen's) song. Anybody know the title of the song he didn't sing?? I've looked and looked online and can't, for the life of me, figure out what song it was. :upset:

So would appreciate any help or hints you've got....:happyheart:
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Shall look for you..............
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

http://youtu.be/uBemzu1Fchk[/video]]Midnight Cowboy-Everybody is talking at me(Full Song) - YouTube
      http://youtu.be/xDN9TEOR-Eo[/video]]Scotty McCreery _ Everybody's Talkin - Travis Tritt _ American Idol.flv - YouTube

Couldn't find footage of him rehearsing 'Everybody's...........', just the one he finally sang.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thank you Ruby. You've saved the day. My friend absolutely loves the song but the way she was humming it to me over the phone, I couldn't understand what song it was. :H:H Actually, she'd asked me about it a few years ago, but I had no idea what song she was talking about. This time I told her to write it down on a piece of paper so she's got the song title. Now if she only remembers where she put the paper five years down the line when she hears it again and, once again, wonders what the title is....:H
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
        X