mieaow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mieaow

ive not been here much lately as i am repeating myself all the time. trying and failing. my comuter scares me as i dont want to see what it has to offer. i am now quite ecxited as ive just found a site about diabetes which i hope will help some of my stuff. my diabetes consultant reffered me on a course ..... at the end of september. i have just looked at the site about the course and i filled in all the answers that you do after the course correctly. but never mind that... there is a forum thingy that i can talk to other diabetic folks. until i found mwo i had never been into a thing like this...... im hoping to get some more info from alki diabetics.
    BY THE WAY I HAVE A GORGEOUS NEW KITTEN..... CALLED TOTO (DOROTHYS DOG IN WIZARD OF OZ) I am ALSO GOING TO MINT FEST......... AND PERHAPS I WILL MEET PIGLET... in the meantime i will watch eat, pray, love...... midnight express, betty blue (my fave film) and eat popcorn........ the best unhealthy (bu healthy snack ever)............ ps ... i havent failed much i just havent won...... winning is not happening but ;thinking and sorting is.......... I WILL HELP THE PEOPLE ON THE DIABETITES COURSE COS I KNOW MORE,,,,, I HAV READ ALL THE BOOKS AND I CAN HELP OTHERS...... THINK IM TALKING TOO MUCH NOW..... toto kitten says hello mwo lovely people.... keep mummyt cat sane...... mieosew
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

mieaow

Spuds, I've missed you! So great to see you here and still plugging away, girl!! :hug:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
    X