Day 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 109

Day 109 here. Going to stay sober today because I got both school and work and I am not going to drink through ether of them. I woke up with a headache this morning, but the headache is from sleeping too hard and not from drinking. I stayed sober last night. There is no way that I am ever drinking again. I just love being sober too much.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 109

Drifty,

Hugs.

Sober means life actually happens and you know it is. Otherwise, it goes around you and you miss the important parts as well as the mundane.

I am happy to see you doing so well.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Day 109

I too am so happy for you Drifty! I'm glad you are loving the sober life. You aren't missing a thing!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Day 109

So true, there are times when I think about the AL but it is getting easier to say no. I also feel that I am not missing a thing neither.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X