Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Thursday 8 September 2011

tiptronic_ct;1174810 wrote: Hi again, Reccie

Believe me: a liver can hurt like hell. And when it is enlarged, like mine was, it also presses against other things. Just not enough space in that body cavity.
    I'll take your word for it, tips. Hope it never happens to me.

Hiya zeppie!

Comment

Yes my liver ached like billy-o when I finally decided to go AF - they wanted me to go and have more tests but I didn't - It stopped hurting about 3 months AF.

School was a disaster today - I had my observation by the college lecturer and the classroom was chaos. The little blighters were running riot, managed to get them under control but didn't get a very good review. Get to redeem myself in two weeks - Phew - and boy are those little darlings gonna get it tomorrow.
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Fecking little brats. Which age group are they, Zeps?
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

My brother is a teacher and he recommends culling the buggers when they play up. Just saying....

Comment

They are 14, some of them are really good but others are at the sulky - glaring look stage, but all things were against me today, not a good day for being observed. The feckers were brilliant yesterday and I think I gave them too much slack and unfortunately paid the price.

Comment

All good though, I'm sure I will get a day like that again when I am an actual teacher.

Comment

Zeppie2;1174818 wrote: They are 14, some of them are really good but others are at the sulky - glaring look stage, but all things were against me today, not a good day for being observed. The feckers were brilliant yesterday and I think I gave them too much slack and unfortunately paid the price.
                Oooooooooooooooohhhh... my sympathies. Eldest cub is 14. His teasing is relentless. I can sometimes be observed running down the passage to the safety of the bedroom to escape...
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning on phone and in work.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning, Marioman
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1174820 wrote: Oooooooooooooooohhhh... my sympathies. Eldest cub is 14. His teasing is relentless. I can sometimes be observed running down the passage to the safety of the bedroom to escape...
                      :H
                      Good morning everyone

Comment

I've got thick skin Tips - I'm quite rhinocerosy, in skin, eyesight and temper

Comment

Good morning Army!!

:hallo: to you all and a special :huggy: to Zeppie. Sorry to hear you had a rough time with the kids yesterday. I can't imagine trying to keep order in a room full of 14-year olds. In fact it gives me a headache just thinking about it.

Wishing you all a very

Am at work today and hopefully will get a chance to stick close to the boards. Yesterday was so busy that I didn't get hardly any "me time" at all. Mind you it's better to be busy and make some $$ than to be idle....
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning Expattie & Stirly :l

I'm going to grab another coffee and then head to my 1st meeting of the day. I'll see youse lot a bit later.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Um, er, just to let you know, it's a sunny 26C in Stirly-world right now and will probably go up to 28C by mid afternoon. :beach:
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Yay - nice weather Stirls - we are finally getting nicer weather now. Daylight savings in a couple of weeks YAHOO!

Comment

Working...
                                X