Day 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 112

Day 112 here. Planning on having another sober weekend. I love having af weekends. I get more done, and I am not spending it drunk or hungover. I will not drink today. I don't feel the need and there is no need at all to drink.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 112

Awesome job!! 112 days is amazing! Doesn't it feel great waking up Saturday morning, and actually remembering Friday night???
    Keep up the good work :h
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Day 112

It sure does. And it feels great to be able to do stuff on Saturday mornings or any morning for that matter without a hangover or worrying if people will notice my hangover. Those days are GONE FOR GOOD!

I am having lunch with a friend tomorrow, and if I was drinking and I recently got my school check, I would be too hungover to go to the lunch because I would celebrate the night before. Now I can go out then still be able to go to the lunch since I will not drink tonight and therefore no hangover in the morning.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X