Army Thread 10th September 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1175950 wrote: You're right, Tips.

I'll stick with me marinaded lamb chops with wild rice, spinach and carrots.

errrrrrrm hate to tell you this but I'm starting me Chrimbo shopping within days.
    We were supposed to have lamb chops tonight, but I didn't feel like making dinner after that nanna nap. Now I'm regretting my decision. A couple of loin chops would have gone down well.

You're only starting your shopping now??? WHAT??? Absolute dereliction of duty, woman
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1175950 wrote: You're right, Tips.

I'll stick with me marinaded lamb chops with wild rice, spinach and carrots.

errrrrrrm hate to tell you this but I'm starting me Chrimbo shopping within days.
      Wot are you marinating the chops in?

I do my Christmas shopping between the 20th and 24th of December.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I have to tell you this.

When I had one of my meetings the other day I was a bit early so went for a coffee next door to the place.

I was surrounded by business types looking very important indeed soooooooooooooooo.

I got out my folder, extracted very important looking note book and posh pen and started to make what looked like very important notes.

If anyone had looked over me shoulder I was actually writing the weekend shopping list.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1175956 wrote: I have to tell you this.

When I had one of my meetings the other day I was a bit early so went for a coffee next door to the place.

I was surrounded by business types looking very important indeed soooooooooooooooo.

I got out my folder, extracted very important looking note book and posh pen and started to make what looked like very important notes.

If anyone had looked over me shoulder I was actually writing the weekend shopping list.
          LMAO :H:H:H
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1175956 wrote: I have to tell you this.

:H:H:H:H Yer fecking :nutso:

Off to walk the dogger. Baccinnabit....
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

oops sorry cross post, Stirls

Lamb chops done in a marinade of balsamic vinegar, dried mixed herbs and sweet smoked paprika.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1175959 wrote: oops sorry cross post, Stirls

Lamb chops done in a marinade of balsamic vinegar, dried mixed herbs and sweet smoked paprika.
                Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh... sounds good.

I would've used finely chopped rosemary and crushed garlic instead of the dried herbs, though.
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

See you in a bit, Stirly. Sorry - I was distracted by the lamb chops.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

First time recipe, so I'll do it their way this time and then fiddle around with it if it's got potential.

Mind you it is strange that it has no garlic in it

Ooh hopefully if the weather holds we're going to the Mela tomorrow.

Newcastle Mela 2011 - Festival in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne - NewcastleGateshead
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1175963 wrote: First time recipe, so I'll do it their way this time and then fiddle around with it if it's got potential.

Mind you it is strange that it has no garlic in it

Ooh hopefully if the weather holds we're going to the Mela tomorrow.

Newcastle Mela 2011 - Festival in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne - NewcastleGateshead
                      The food is bound to be excellent!
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

It is utterly utterly fantastic in fact doubly utterly fantastic.

I'm afraid I can't getaway with the Bangra rapping, I like the old fashioned stuff.

And the jewellery is to die for, hence a good old bit of Christmas shopping.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1175967 wrote: It is utterly utterly fantastic in fact doubly utterly fantastic.

I'm afraid I can't getaway with the Bangra rapping, I like the old fashioned stuff.

And the jewellery is to die for, hence a good old bit of Christmas shopping.
                          My God, your excitement is almost tangible :H:H:H
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey, I've been saving my treats all week so I can get me fangs stuck into a peshwari naan.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1175969 wrote: Hey, I've been saving my treats all week so I can get me fangs stuck into a peshwari naan.
                              And then back to minimalism until the weigh-in on Tuesday, I guess?

I would've done the same thing, though.
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1175970 wrote: And then back to minimalism
                                I was going to say "starvation mode" but then thought better of it.
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X