Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 11 September 2011

Hiya Inchy.

How's the weekend gone?
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

haha, well JC there're 2 answers to that and I shan't bore you with either one xD

how've you been? I ahve no clue about anythign thats happened since Tuesday xD
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

A quick summary of my week.

Tuesday: Lost a pound.

Wednesday: Went to 2 place that help the homeless/drug users/alcoholics

Thursday: daughters 25th birthday

Friday: Learnt how to shoot up heroin

Saturday: Bored to tears

Sunday: Ate vast amount of curry and bought some earrings
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

lmao at sunday, despite havign never seen heroin i am relatively knowledgeable on how one woudl go about taking it - needless to say my interest in music is largely to blame. I have myself a little obsession with the stuff actually...

well done on the pound on tuesday

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

It was actually done to show me the importance of the needle exchange program.

Top of the list of addictive substances are cigarettes.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1176421 wrote: It was actually done to show me the importance of the needle exchange program.

Top of the list of addictive substances are cigarettes.
              I can definitely believe that about the cigarettes. :upset:
              Early night here. Lots of thoughts in my head but not able to post them for the moment. Thinking of you all.:l

Comment

When you're ready, Expatty, hun.:l

I'm gonna have to disappear meself.

Believe it or not I've got a bit of indigestion..........couldn't possibly anything to do with snarfing down a huge naan

Bacinabit.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

night expat, hope you're ok

JC: I am a huge supporter of needle exchange programmes and such like, one of the main causes I always support is anythignt od o with the welfare of people with drug problems, I've actually contributed art to a charity project in the states whcih benefits drug addicts.

n I can believe the addictiveness of cigarettes, been smoking alot this week, boredom n solitude... drinking... well yeah thats for another day

Comment

zen: with the needle exchange thing its simple (so far as I know, JC is doubtless mroe informed than I) basically intravenous drug users simply give in old needles for safe disposal in a sharps bin, and are given sterile needles in return to prevent the spread fo diseases such as HIV. It's controversial with some people as they think it 'encourages' drug users, instead of just helping them manage their lives...

Comment

Working...
                    X