Day 114

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 114

Day 114 here. Last night was a little rough because I had the rare craving, I think it had to do with it being Saturday night stuff. But the craving was weak. It stayed with me for a little while but since I was out walking and hanging out with some friends, I couldn't get to a computer. But the craving past after I said no a few times (the craving was only a few minutes cause it was so weak). And the best part, I didn't drink last night. Now I am hangover free and so grateful for this site and God for helping me.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 114

Hey Drifty--I just saw this now and am now aware you've been absent since your trial. That was brilliant of you to be stronger than that craving! I would imagine uni social situations present some challenges as well. How are you doing??
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Day 114

I am good. I am on day 116. I decided to stop the daily posts for now, but I will still check in and will probably post an update every weekend (if I can remember and have time which I should).
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Day 114

Drifty, I am so proud of you for working through your stuff and staying AF through good days and the harder ones!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Day 114

Drifty well done :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
          X