My Plan (and a bit of ranting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Wavey, Ive been gone for awhile too - not doing well but got to get a plan going agin.. I'm waiting for the Kudzu order to come in - I have no idea if I'll have withdrawl or not. I havent had a problem with it yet when trying to quit but I'm doing more vino than I used to so its possible. And I'm rather nervous about that. Glad to hear the Kudzu helps - I tried it once awhile ago but was too impatient for results and gave it up - I'm going to definitely work it this time. Every bit of research Ive done says that it can help. Theres an ingredient in it that a Dr has worked into his program and has supposedly an 80% success rate with it so thats a good chance it'll help us out.

Sounds like your doing well - all the best.

Comment

Hey Quitin :-)

Good luck with your plan and the Kudzu, I've been taking 2 tablets around an hour before I usually start drinking and it really helps (I was skeptical when I ordered them)

I bought "Full Spectrum Kudzu" made by "Planetary Herbals" from Ebay for about $20

Comment

Last night: Stuck to my 5 standard drinks and took Melatonin, which knocked me out nicely..

TONIGHT I WILL DRINK ONLY 4 STANDARD DRINKS...

Hoping to be AF by Wednesday :-)

Comment

Hey again QuitinTime..

Could you taper the AL off for a few days, if you are worried about withdrawal?

That's exactly what I am doing now..

Good luck Buddy :-)

Comment

Good going, Wavey.

You can up the dose of melatonin if you want - can't do any harm.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Congratulations Wavey, well done friend, keep going - we are with you. Kaz x
              Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Sticking to my plan..

Catch you Tomorrow..

Thanks guys xxx

Comment

Yeah Wavey, exactly what I'm doing - down from 1.5 bottles to .5 bottles of wine last night and gonna do one glass tonight and a couple of beers (maybe) - we'll see how it goes for Monday - I don't drink beer usually, not a big beer fan. So I'm going to use that as my reducing plan - wine is just too much like punch to me - and be off the stuff sometime next week. Probably before the Kudzu comes in LOL. Its time. Hang in there kid.

Addendum - decided to go cold turkey tonight. Wish me luck.

Comment

Hi Wavey,

I have been quietly lurking and reading your progress reports and all the amazing support you are getting. Doesnt it make a difference. Just knowing people care and dont judge.
                    Your determination is admirable. I hope and pray you will continue to go hard and nail this. It is an addiction that swallows us up and consumes us when we think we are the ones consuming!
                    Its a beautiful day here, the birds are chirping (with no hangovers) so im takin myself out for a good long walk and a flat white me thinks! Im looking forward to hearing your progress hun. Keep up the good work, luv Angel xx
                    HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

Way to wavey, great thread!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

P.S. A good site to order off of which has cheap shipping and much cheaper prices than Oz is Iherbs. I always order my supps of Lglut, and calms forte, etc. CHeck it out.

Frog, this is not spam.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hey, Wavey

How is the plan going? Still managing to stick to your goals?
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

All good here, will check in Tnight.

Cheers Tip :-)

Comment

Working...
                            X