Army Thread Tuesday 12th September

I knows,
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Tell us

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Zenstyle;1177152 wrote: It's a secret between the girls!
        I suppose I'd better tell them, Zens. We use a blow torch.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

My eyelashes are cool, isn't that right lads.

Comment

Lads

Comment

Dunno about your eyelashes Mario, but your eyebrows are definitely impressive.

Wot do you think of my eye bags?

Comment

JackieClaire;1176998 wrote: Sorry, Stirls didn't get the chance to say good morning the phone rang.I posted at 11:16. You replied at 13:30. That's over two bloody hours. Who were you talking to - everybody you know?? Or just that blabby Canadian wot lives in Greece?
                Zenstyle;1177092 wrote: I think the blog would be a really good idea Reccie. You could do is under a pseudonym. That's crap about the lack of sleep. As you know, I go through bouts of that too, although lately its been fine (touch wood). Hope you're snoozing now.

Mrs A... sounds like you've been rushed off your feet lately. Hope you'll get some time to yourself but with Mr A sick... well, I know how that goes...

Yoooo Hoooo to everyone else! :hallo:
                :wavin: Feel like I haven't seen you in a while Zenniebutt...

Reccie - what the cat with the rocks on it's head said. Writing it down could be a very cathartic process. And you really need to do something about the lack of sleep. Lord, I can't imagine being awake that long...
                expat3;1177115 wrote: Hello! Just having a check in before I help my son with his homework.:hello: to you too
                InChains;1177116 wrote: evening all, alive well and busy, see you tomorrow and hope alls well with you guys

xICAnd to Inchy. Hope your sleep is getting straightened out. Let us know how uni is going...
                mario;1177121 wrote: Evening, just in from work, hope all is well here.
                And Hiya to Mario-man!!
                tiptronic_ct;1177134 wrote:
                One of the things my grandfather (he was a little boy of about 5, and also in the concentration camp) taught me is that "the only good Englishman is a dead Englishman"

Oh, and I do remember about Lord Kitchener's scorched earth policy. The Brits burned entire farms, thereby trying to starve the population into submission.
                Well I for one think it's lovely that you decided to share that most valuable lesson from your Grandfather on a thread that is mostly made up of UK citizens....
                tiptronic_ct;1177135 wrote:
                Hiya JC :hallo:

Mrs. T plucks my wayward eyebrows for me - funny long ones, that aren't gray, but kinda transparently blonde. She's fecking gone and made me self-conscious about them. It never bothered me until she started staring at them intently.
                Try a medium brown mascara instead of plucking. Colours them and keeps them from straying all over yer mug...
                JackieClaire;1177137 wrote:
                errrrrrrrr did I ever tell you I'm actually Icelandic.
                Yesterday you were of French decent. Since 1066, I believe. Even before America was inhabited by other that the native Indians.
                Zenstyle;1177145 wrote:
                LMAO!!! I guess you can't Tipps. How about Wikipedia... do they have an African Wiki?

JC... if I told you what I do with my brows you'd die laughing.
                We're waiting. With baited breath....

Hope Mr. A and Mrs. T are feeling better soon. Did I miss anyone??
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hi stirly

Comment

mario;1177167 wrote: Hi stirly
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Recluse;1177162 wrote: Dunno about your eyelashes Mario, but your eyebrows are definitely impressive.

Wot do you think of my eye bags?
                      :H:H:H
                      Oh God! Just reading back and you all have me rolling on the floor. Where's Zenners? Did she ever come back and share her eyebrow tip?
                      Trying to catch up.

Comment

Am still here just reading other threads,since i started back working have missed out on loads.

Comment

Just had a quickie session at SW tonight.

Lost another 2llbs of not so wobbliness.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wow jc your doing really great, tell us your top 5 ways of doing this please.

Comment

well dne JC

uni going well stirly, made some friends, enjoying the work even if there is too much of it, sleep still not good, certain other things getting a bit out of control lately too, a story for another time

xIC
                              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Hi inchains.

Comment

Working...
                                X