Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread FRIDAY!! 16 September 2011

Morning Molls,

And there I was just about to make a chicken biryani for yous.

I've got a butternut squash one as well for them what doesn't eat meat.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yoooooooooo hooooooooooooo again, Army

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... less than an hour to go at the office for the week. And for a change we have blue skies. Maybe Mrs. T and I should go and do something by ourselves when I pick her up, instead of going home and allowing the cubs to set the agenda.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hello Troopers!!

A bit of a slump here at work so I thought I'd drop in to say :hello:. Hope you're all having a lovely day. Τhings sound quite positive today in the barracks.

KTAB - good to see you back.:happyheart:

Molly, you were worried about your son a few days ago. How is he doing? I hope things aren't too hard for him at school this year.
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Ooh a nice lunch out, a bit of shoe shopping, a cursory glance at hideously expensive hand bags................sigh

Actually if Mrs T doesn't want to go can I come instead.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:gramps::gramps:This is a hard job:gramps::gramps:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hiya ktab, sorry you werent the best the last few days hope everything is improving for you now

Comment

Ps i am on me tea break, and they have no herbal tea ??

Comment

Tea stop over back to work :-)

Comment

Rightio - I'm off. See yous tonight, folksies. Be good
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hello!
                      Quick stop by. $17000!!! Wow Molly-you have a lucky boy! How cool is that?!
                      I am actually going out tonight. A very rare occurrence. I'm pretty excited about it. It's a work do and I have to wear a dress, heels and make up.:H
                      There will be about 150 people there but I'm going with two co-worker buddies. The fellow is AF (he's "one of us") and the girl is a a very cool normie. She'll probably have a half glass of champagne tops. So I feel totally relaxed about it and just plan to eat loads of yummy French food.
                      Going to have a short nana nap so I won't fall asleep tonight at the party. I'm not used to staying up late.
                      xxx

Comment

Just another quick fly-by from me since we're leaving the office in 10 minutes.

Molly, glad to hear your son is a bit happier now. And :goodjob: to your other son for winning that money. Wow, that's an impressive sum.inkele:

ExPatty - I hope you have a wonderful time tonight - we'll be waiting for details....
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

expat3;1178176 wrote: Hello!
                          Quick stop by. $17000!!! Wow Molly-you have a lucky boy! How cool is that?!
                          I am actually going out tonight. A very rare occurrence. I'm pretty excited about it. It's a work do and I have to wear a dress, heels and make up.:H
                          There will be about 150 people there but I'm going with two co-worker buddies. The fellow is AF (he's "one of us") and the girl is a a very cool normie. She'll probably have a half glass of champagne tops. So I feel totally relaxed about it and just plan to eat loads of yummy French food.
                          Going to have a short nana nap so I won't fall asleep tonight at the party. I'm not used to staying up late.
                          xxx
                          Enjoy your evening Expat it sounds lovely. What are you wearing?

Molly that son of yours is dead lucky. I hope your other boy gets himself sorted it is such a worry when one of your children is not OK.

Having a lovely day here. Number 3 daughter and family back in Dubai safe and sound but has left her contraceptive pills here by accident (I hope)

Number 2 daughter back in Norway and has had her credit card copied and used in America so glad I do not have to sort that one out.

Love to you all:l

Comment

Hello - just stopping by to share my very good news: I have just received a long-awaited shipment of Curly Wurlys from my sister in Canada. I'm very excited however I do notice that since I last had one - about 115 years ago, they've gotten a bit smaller????
                            Coco

Comment

Hello hello

Mrs. T and I had a lovely lunch on the cheap - two Groupon vouchers for sushi she had bought a while ago. Followed by a stroll through the historic centre of Stellenbosch. Saw some handbags, JC. Ridiculously priced indeed. No shoes, though. Thank feck for that!

Awwwwwwww, Expattie - you'll be the belle of the ball :l:h

Mollers: bloody hell! That's a very tidy sum indeed!

What are curly wurlys?

You're sounding good, Whizzie
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

OOooh - chocolate bars Tigs. Haven't had them since I was a kid.
                                Coco

Comment

Working...
                                X