Army Thread FRIDAY!! 16 September 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its an hour n a bit on the bus, then a half hour walk (about a mile n a half i believe) with an A1 portfolio, full selection of art materials plus my ordinary school stuff... its not gettign any easier xD
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

haven't really had chance to get to know people with the workload, but they all seem pleasant, chat in passing and nobodys insulted me yet which is frankly amazing for me xD also i love the wheels idea... i may speak to my wife about getting wheels fitted on it, he knows about these thigns xD

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

haha, wow, thats awesome, my fiance is ont eh case thinkign fo ways to create me a roller-tool box for the equipment xD

Comment

Working...
        X