Happy Holidays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to our own Christmas Angel!

Love, Sophie

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Ditto Sophiah...
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays RJ:

Have a wonderful vacation! Thanks for bringing all of us together through such a supportive and loving family offically we are the MY WAY OUT FAMILY!

Brandy

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Oh Dear RJ,

Thank you for everything this year!

Here is how I feel tonight about you and our boards. Was just about to send it out to everyone on "Our Board" with a Happy Holiday Wish.

With Much Love,
          Chrysa

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=d6a6e5a577af0b83c1380d45ce7be57b.1213531& fr=yvmtf

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas RJ

You have given me the courage and belief in myself to make it happen...... and along the way I've made very special friends..

Love

Wattle
            Failure is not the falling down... it's the staying down

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Enjoy your vacation and your book and words of advice were my gift for 2006. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Thanks RJ for this board and your personal encouragement. Enjoy Christmas :h
                Enough is enough

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Thank you RJ

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Dear Roberta,
                    Let me thank you from the bottom of my heart for having this light-bulb moment that made you start this site. The support is incredible. As for the New Year, let me wish all of us the best of health, contentment and hope. Personally I can hardly wait for 2006 to become history.
                    Have a wonderful time in the sun with your family.
                    See you in 2007.
                    Love Lori.
                    *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Thank you RJ

As you are the founder of this wonderful board, I feel I owe you the greatest thanks of thanks! You are an amazing woman!

It is nice to see someone who has been through this addiction herself, put together a wonderful place for others who are suffering or has suffered. Also the reading materials and the supplements, etc...

It is all too often we deal with people such as our Doctors or our Therapists, who are educated on the issue, but have never had the disease - so ultimately don't really understand what it is really like emotionally or physically for us (not knocking them or anything) ... Everything is done my text book and from the experiences they have with other patients in the same boat.

Well done! And many, many thanks! All the best to you and your family at Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!

BRAVO!!

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Thanks RJ - just want to echo the sentiments of others here. This site has meant all the difference to me. I didn't know how much support I even needed - apparently a lot - but it was all here. Thanks for bringing all these wonderful people together. And thanks for keeping it going down the right path.
                        Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Lisa

Comment

Happy Holidays!

While you're in the sun........

Please know what your radiance has created.

There is nothing warmer than hope.

And for that, I thank you.

Helen

Comment

Happy Holidays!

A little something for you...

Thanks for such kind and generous words--I give it all back to you, and I mean that.

Before I take off, I?ve been wanting to leave a little something under the tree for everyone, but it?s hard to pick out a gift for thousands of people who certainly must--collectively anyway--have everything.

So forgive me Helen (those of you with a little history here must know how she ABHORES the smiley/rolly pollies/happyface thingies.) But it?s the best I could come up with so I promise to bring you back a trinket from my trip instead.)

For the rest of you, I offer up several dozen new, lively emoticons to help jazz up your posts in ?07. You?ll find them tucked neatly under the regular list if you select ?more? when starting a new thread or post.

Use with discretion, of course. I don?t want you wearing out the batteries or anything.

Happy Holidays! :santa:

Much love,

RJ
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Oh No

Don't know where RJ got this Smilie from, but I would swear I dated him a few times when I was really drinking heavy

:alf:
                              A F F L..
                              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Happy Holidays!

RJ have a great xmas and i thank you from the bottom of my heart
                                i type this with a few tears in my eyes because you have helped so many people and will help many more
                                god bless you and yours

Comment

Working...
                                X