Army thread Sunday 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Sunday 18th

tiptronic_ct;1179028 wrote: As long as you don't give your vintage underpants to someone as a souvenir
    :H:H:H

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

NEVER Tigger!! They would have to prize them off me first
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

startingover;1179031 wrote: NEVER Tigger!! They would have to prize them off me first
        Well. Yes. They must be kinda stuck to your fur by now... It could hurt.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

tiptronic_ct;1179029 wrote: Reccie: I've been procrastinating too. The one light fitting has been broken for well over a year :new:
          Oh, I did three of them one day earlier on this year. But then, my hand was rather forced by my inability to see what I was doing in the bathroom! Ok, on my best behaviour, no more toilet jokes today!

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

tiptronic_ct;1179032 wrote: Well. Yes. They must be kinda stuck to your fur by now... It could hurt.
            They have become part of me......
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

tiptronic_ct;1179032 wrote: Well. Yes. They must be kinda stuck to your fur by now... It could hurt.
              :H:H:H

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

Alrighty, Starts & Reccie

Lemme get off my butt and get to the shops before things get busy. I'll see you in a few hours.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

Bye tips.

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

Good morning all.
                    Long lie in bed this morning. No family around Mr A in the garden.
                    Molly sounds like hubs is making a momentous step forward.
                    Right off to make a cup of coffee

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

Morning lovelies.
                      Well I am sorry I havent really been around for the past few weeks and when I have I havent been of much use to anyone. I see you guys asking a question and other tough stuff going on on the boards and I just cant find the energy to stick my beak in. I suppose lethargy comes with the territory sometimes and we all know the cause. I look through 20 threads and there are maybe 2-3 I have any interest in getting involved in. And why do I read meds, the constant bickering is disheartening and not the ethos by which the site was set up I imagine.
                      Anyway I will try and offer my thoughts for what they are worth on a couple of things posted recently.
                      Molly, imo moderating is possible for a problem drinker but playing with fire, for an alcoholic it is only going to end one way.
                      Expat, I have always been careful to protect my anonymity here for the very reasons you state. Personally I would only introduce a good friend here, someone who I am happy to share what I share with you guys outside of the site. If the person of whom you speak of finds the site themselves then well and good but they wont know for sure it is you will they? Sometimes holding out a helping hand can backfire badly.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

Good morning Reccybear, Tippers, Starters, Expatty, Mollers, Mrs A, Ktabbers and all those yet to drop by.

Another long lie in here.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

Hi Army - just quickly sticking my beak in before a fav tv show

Good stuff Molly - you're posts and the thread you started are where my head is at times. I reckon you will make the right choice and its great about you're hubs.

[QUOTE=KTAB;1179060]Morning lovelies.
                          I look through 20 threads and there are maybe 2-3 I have any interest in getting involved in. And why do I read meds, the constant bickering is disheartening and not the ethos by which the site was set up I imagine.
                          QUOTE]

Tabbers - same. I just sent a pm to someone about just that. You cant change it - I dont think. Just stay sane and with those who are like minded and stick with your own plan.

Starty hope you have something wonderful heading your way. You deserve it.

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

Hi JC! - x posted.

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

Hi Happy, JC & Molly.
                              Selfish behaviour is part and parcel of what my drinking became, as was the sneakiness, the lying to others and more telling even, to myself.
                              Being selfish about protecting ourselves in this battle is necessary now however imo. If we cant get sober and stay there then everything else become secondary again anyway.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army thread Sunday 18th

Hi Jackie, Molly, Ktabs, Mrs A, and HP

KTAB;1179060 wrote: Morning lovelies.
                                Well I am sorry I havent really been around for the past few weeks and when I have I havent been of much use to anyone. I see you guys asking a question and other tough stuff going on on the boards and I just cant find the energy to stick my beak in. I suppose lethargy comes with the territory sometimes and we all know the cause.
                                Nicely put, ktabs. I often feel the same way, but wouldn't have been able to find the words to explain so clearly.

Good news about your hubs, molly, and about your night out. Think you deserved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X