Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1188721 wrote: Washed? Is that secret code for undressed??:H
    How could you think that.,RC. I'm an innocent.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

The Canucks Co

If you look closely, they actually look like one in the same, Zen. I'm actually quite disappointed there wasn't a large selection of hunky Mountie photos out there. I didn't look that long--not long on patience--but that was an indication they were sparse.

Innocent JC? That's no fun.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Zenstyle;1188750 wrote: A likely story...
        LMAO!!! What the hell was I thinking??

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

OH NM. I misread your quote of my post!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Thought it said IT didn't look that long. I better get back to being productive.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

OH NM=oh nevermind. JC got my brain sidetracked. I'm ok now.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

And in other news, I like your avatar Zen. Did I say that already? Not reading back. Oh right you saw mine and couldn't find yours. The one I used last year is in the other accnt I can't access. So how was the gym? Any Canucks about?
                Sunni did you jump in the leaves?
                Tipper I look forward to grand babies too. Have a super weekend.
                Where's our smilie girls..Katie and StirlyGirly?
                AFM I think of you often.:h
                We have our fair share of Oh Canaders on this site. Would be nice if they popped in once in awhile.
                Anyhoo--txting daughter and hoping to go bowling. Yes, Sunni, bowling. I'm a natural from way back. Got good eye/hand coordination I guess. :new:
                Geeez can't forget our Friends & Co---may your day or night be just what it needs to be:l

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

:hallo:

Quick wave by! Got SIL (met up with her once she made it to the island), got truck sold (YES!), and before that got leaves raked, etc... I'm poooooooped!

Going away tomorrow and Saturday and may not be able to check in.. but rest assured, I'll be sober and sane!

Have a fabulous weekend, Canucks and Co.!!!!

:l

PS. Love both your avatars, and the only reason I don't like bowling is 'cuz I humiliate myself horribly!
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hi Canuckies
                    MMMmmmMounties!
                    Been a busy week for this lil Canadian. Dealing with guys building my patio (they are sooooo slow...a coupla sexxy french canadians...nice to look at....but SLOW ) Tying up loose ends on my old job because I could possibly be starting a new job Tuesday. I have new furniture coming next week so I'm rounding up the troups to come and take away my old stuff. I might have to bribe them with a Thanksgiving dinner...lol.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!
                    Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                    April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                    wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                    wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                    wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                    wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                    wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                    wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                    http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

The Canucks Co

hey there fellow Canadians.
                      this is a great thread thanks for starting it. one thing that is a godsend about here. we don't sell liquor or beer in the grocery stores or drug stores. well in quebec yes. If i had unlimited access to liquor i would probably be dead by now.

Caper
                      caper
                      AF since Sept 2013...
                      :alf:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hey Caper--just missed you. Home and tired--not too cold--this is good.
                        Twenty years ago, I thought it was silly that we didn't sell liquor like QB. In the end, I think it doesn't matter if you want it and are a slave to it, you'll get it. I've been reading this guy's thread about taking bac to reduce/stop his pot use. A lot of people smoke, I think, so I find it interesting. He lives where they have tons of medical marijanna(*) establishments. Not every body gets hooked though.

Anyways, Sunni enjoy your visit with SIL and have a super fall Thanksgiving.
                        Katie, mind yerself.
                        Funny Zen, you thought I was asking you if there were Canucks at the gym. I just meant out there. We do have our misinterpretations.:H
                        Stirly, JC and ya'll have a good evening. :h

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Haha I found my other avatar, while not looking. ( yes Zen, it's true) It's pretty sexy.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Looking at that GORGEOUS man in th e pointy hat, does anyone remember Sgt Preston of the Yukon?

"On King, on you huskies...."

sergeant preston - Google Search

Comment

The Canucks Co

JackieClaire;1188720 wrote: Oooh he's luvverly. Have him washed and sent to my tent.
                              He can hitch a ride with me any time he wants.....

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hi fellow Canucks.

Just wanted to wish you alll...

And if Jackie and Zennie are still around - here's a Mountie for each of youz....:H Don't fight over who gets whom....

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. And if there is any leftover turkey, dressing or pumpkin pie, you can send some over my way....
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X