The Canucks Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Did I just read on another thread that Stirly and RC are from the Belleville area?...if so it really is a small world. The ONLY person I know east of Alberta in North America lives in Belleville.
    Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
    April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
    wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
    wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
    wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
    wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
    wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
    wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
    http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

The Canucks Co

Happy Thanksgiving, Canucklings!

Having a wonderful visit with my SIL and had all the kids, etc. over for Turkey dinner yesterday Did manage to rake together a small leaf pile for peanut and he adored it. Mind you, he was thoroughly destined for a bath after :H

Hopefully, we'll be able to have a visit with the other little nutmeg today, so my daughter can meet him before I take her back home.

RC, did ya end up going bowling?

I have to admit, there has been AL around this weekend - although 'normal' quantities - no embarrassments. Funny thing is, though... I don't think it 'added' any enjoyment.

Anywhoo... I have another busy day ahead... better get moving Enjoy the rest of this gorgeous weekend!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hiya Sunny-bean. Glad to hear you had a great day with your family. Hope today is a repeat of yesterday.

Again, fellow Canucks...
        to you all...
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!!

I made a turkey dinner last night...... kind of a tradition for me to do it on a Sunday as opposed to on Monday. Who needs to be 'burnt' out on Tuesday morning? Today, is a day of picking at the left overs and loafing around. No mess, and pure relaxation.

I hope everyone has a fabulous Gobble Gobble! I am 'Thankful' for so many things!

xoxo

Comment

The Canucks Co

Accountable for Me;1190852 wrote: Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!!

I made a turkey dinner last night...... kind of a tradition for me to do it on a Sunday as opposed to on Monday. Who needs to be 'burnt' out on Tuesday morning? Today, is a day of picking at the left overs and loafing around. No mess, and pure relaxation.

I hope everyone has a fabulous Gobble Gobble! I am 'Thankful' for so many things!

xoxo
            Nice to see you AFM!! Good idea, that, of cooking on Sunday instead of Monday so you can sit back and relax. Hope you have another thoroughly enjoyable day again today. Great to see you sounding so positive and I hope your Thanksgiving Day is all you'd hoped for.
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Sounds like you all had a great Thanksgiving. It was definitely the best one I've had in years. I am soooo thankful. Went bowling, then today spent the day on the farm with my daughter and fiances family. Did some skeet shooting- didn't hit a thing. Hiked a bit and 4 wheeling. And plucked pheasants. It really was a good day.
              Katie will pm you about the Belleville connection.
              Sunni did you find the leaves as pretty this year? They mostly went from yellow to brown here.
              Loved the pictures Stirly--hope you had a nice weekend whatever you did.
              Very nice to see you AFM and Monday leftovers and relaxing is the ticket.
              I'm off to bed--pooped with all that fresh air food. Sweet dreams. xo
              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Are y'all sleeping off that tryptophan and stuffing???

Sunni, did you stop the AB? I had my fair share of red wine Saturday night at a friend's cottage. Had a sip of my wine for Sunday dinner and gave the rest to my Mom. Everyone had a drink at the lanes, so I had one cooler. Nothing at all Monday. This is normal drinking and my plan is to maintain that. What are your plans going forward GG?

Good morning and wishing you a lovely day!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Yooooo-hoooo everyone!

Phew... peace and quiet (well, as much as can be expected) has returned to my little homestead

SIL left this morning, regular work resumed, and neighbours got back this afternoon (so I'm off horse/cat feeding duty). Now all that is extra is one dog... Mr. Wonderful's first wife's pooch. Not sure how long he's staying but he's a good little guy and I don't mind him.

Lessons were in form of a trail ride today... gorgeous GORGEOUS day out! Oh.. and no, RC.. leaves are just stunning here! SIL took this yesterday... Mr. Wonderful took her on a little sight seeing tour on the island:

As for AF time... I'm not sure RC. I plan on being AF now until Christmas. Back on AB as of this morning. And I'm kinda hoping I won't even skip Christmas. It would be really good to just be done with it.

Well, I'm starving and smell like horse. The bathtub will fix that Have a great evening, wherever you are!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Beautiful photo GG. Glad you had a happy thanksgiving. Here's a shot of daughter's baby. He is an Appaloosa w/quarter horse background, I guess. There's some nice red in the pic but overall not the vibrancy of a typical fall. Any hoo--going to trim my Magda--got a cool comb with razor blades in it. She's not minding a bit. Night night.
                    oops and the photo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Beautiful pics you guys!! I love this time of year. Fall is one of my favs! All though the rain can feck off now!

Oh, and I am officially SICK of turkey! A ten pounder and one leg left. Cooked on Sunday. Turkey, turkey and more turkey. Took Little AFM to McBloat & Pukes tonight. The best Big Mac and Fries EVA!

kkkkkkkkk........... that is all my lovely fellow Canuckle heads!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Accountable for Me;1191655 wrote: Beautiful pics you guys!! I love this time of year. Fall is one of my favs! All though the rain can feck off now!

Oh, and I am officially SICK of turkey! A ten pounder and one leg left. Cooked on Sunday. Turkey, turkey and more turkey. Took Little AFM to McBloat & Pukes tonight. The best Big Mac and Fries EVA!

kkkkkkkkk........... that is all my lovely fellow Canuckle heads!
                        :H:H:H
                        We're still working on the turkey! You've obviously done better than us... still way more than just a leg left :H

Sorry, if this is an ignorant question.. but where are ya, AFM???? Rain??? Have not seen that in almost 2 weeks here

Anywhoo... did get the belly filled and smell a whole lot betters... off to beds shortly! Have a wonderful sleep!!

Comment

The Canucks Co

I live on Vancouver Island, just north of Victoria. We had torrential rains last night! Been raining for a few days now. Everything is lush and green tho! Where abouts are you Sunny?

Comment

The Canucks Co

Goood Mooooorning, Canuckeroos! Rise and shine!

AFM, I'm in northern Ontario (yeah, I know.. what the hell was I thinking!?) :H We had a really shitty Spring but the summer sure made up for it this year

This was last Friday evening... we took the boat out for one last cruise:

RC, that little guy is looking real good! Nice conformation... definitely showing the QH. How is she making out with him? You said he had not yet been handled?

My baby (Atlas) has a boo-boo... gonna have to pick up some stuff from the vet later today I knew something felt off yesterday... he's got a cut and infection on his front right foot. Poor guy... but he tried his best for on the trail.

Alright.. enough lolli-gaggin' - off to work for me! Have a fabby Wednesday!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Good morning Canucks! AFM-I think you sent that rain my way. We need it actually but it really made my back achy today. Or maybe it was grooming my dog. I'll have to make sure to put her on the table from now on instead of stooping over her. Anyhoo, hope you are having sunshine today!

Sunni that is another gorgeous photo! I could just sit and stare at that soaking up the peace and tranquility. Thanks for sharing.

Aw, Atlas has a boo boo. Mama will have him right as rain in no time again.

Funny you should say Zip has nice conformation. That's exactly what made her pick him. That and he was so young and she would get to be his first handler. Will post a few more pics. Let me know when you've seen them and I'll remove them.
                              Here she is kind of herding him in the paddock. A guess this is like pre lunging?? I don't know if she's lunged him or not. I'm sure you've noticed my horsey vocabulary is very rusty.
                              [img][/IMG]
                              This is after the little exercise above.

Then this cute one. I think she's doing quite well. She was having success picking his feet up but there's been some complication with others trying to handle him and he's started a bit of kicking with that.

Hope you're all having a good day!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

And I didn't get one pic of me with my daughter or anyone this weekend! I took a turn lovin' Zip too and when he was done he leaned into me putting me slightly off balance as he walked on. I dunno if this was being affectionate or rude??? Whatcha think GG??

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X