Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Hello again Canuckers...

Oh those pictures are gorgeous Sunny-bean. That sunset is to die for. And those houses on the water with all those beautiful trees. Just stunning.

RC - I know nothing about horses, but that is one fine-looking pony. Love the markings - the white socks and stripe down the nose. So lucky for your daughter that she could get him but I'm betting he's going to be the lucky one in the end by having a good handler.
    Glad to hear you had such a wonderful weekend with your daughter and her fiance's family. Here's to many more such weekends...:happyheart:

:welcome: to Caper. Looking back, I see that I missed welcoming you to the Canuck thread. Drop in whenever you can and let us know how you're doing...

AFM - we've had a bit of rain over the past few days as well. Nothing torrential tho', just nice Fall showers. Mind you I'm kinda far away from you to ask you to send some of that rain our way. Hope it eases up tho'. Rain is good but only in the necessary amounts.

Hope you're all having a great day!!!

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Ohhh.. he really is purdy, RC! :h

And..... errrmm.. no, that was rude :H
      Actually, in the last pic with your daughter he looks quite braced, too.. he's kinda leaning back on his haunches. But I'm sure he'll come around. Lots of consistency and respectful handling.

Atlas now sports blazing purple vet wrap on his foot. I asked the vet... 'purple?' She said, quit bitchin it was that or neon pink - I haven't got much left! :H

I'll clean and re-wrap him again tomorrow morning.. see how it looks

Hiyas Stirly!!! And Zenners! :hallo:
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Just jumping in to say those pics GG are awesome what a beautiful place, I wanted to get inside the pc

Have a great day Cannucks
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hiya Zen, Stirly, GG and Panno.
          Yep he is a pretty boy, but cheeky one too apparently! lol Stirly I do know that the marking on his head is called a blaze. clap clap
          GG I think purple will look quite handsome on Atlas. Do you ever use Rawleigh's antiseptic salve. It's pretty amazing.
          It's just a miserable afternoon out there. Drizzly and cold. Going home to start a fire, do laundry and more dog grooming. Yeah, she's a mess right now.
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Good morning all,
            Lovely pics. You live in a lovely part of the world.
            RC, I didn't realise you were a horse owner.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hiya Rags! I don't own any...oldest daughter does. I barely feed myself sometimes--I could not afford a horse! He's a sweetie though....she has three other on her farm and 2 llamas and various other critters.
              There's a long history of farmers on both sides I guess. Anyways...where you off to next you glob trotter you.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Mornin'!

For the VERY first time - EVER, just now, since being on MWO, have I lost a post. Geez! That was a trip.

The rain fairy has been sent to you Stirly!! It is to be dry here for a few days and thankfully so since I am moving on Saturday.

I fed the last turkey leg (meat) to my ferocious kitty cat, Max yesterday. :H Well he ate a good bit of it. I just couldn't stomach the thought of having anymore this week.

I love the pics you guys are posting! Sunny, very beautiful where you live! We often get pretty picturesque around here as well, but the clouds and rain are left to be desired at the moment.

K, I should go and get little AFM ready for school. I plan on finishing my packing and cleaning over the next day or so. Not much left, thank Goodness!

Have a good one!! xoxo :l

Comment

The Canucks Co

Good *errrm oops* afternoon!

AFM, WELCOME to the "Lost post, #$%&^% Puter Club" :H

Alright, the dream weather has officially left us :upset: Drizzle and much cooler (although still quite acceptable for the middle of October) today. Sigh. I coulda really done with a couple more months of that.

Greetings, Panno and Rags and all others who fall into the Co. group Glad you liked the pictures... looks like there aren't any more coming (see above). Hrmpfh.

RC.. what is the princess doing with Llamas??? Just for fun, or do they serve a purpose???

Well, believe it or not, I have done NO work yet today. I went out for leg wrappings and the likes this morning and decided to do some more finish work on the barn.. and.. well... here we are. I just finished :H I see a long night of working in my future.

Hence, I should probably turn my attention to money making matters instead of gabbing on here. Have a great rest of the day, everyone!!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Heyyyyyyyyyy! Hellllooooo! Helllloooo! (echo)

Have you all gone into hibernation already???

I've got another day of barn stuff and work ahead of me but first, I must play doctor with the horsey. Wait. That didn't come out right :H

Yesterday, Trouble (the grey) kept creeping in between me and Atlas while I was cleaning and re-bandaging his foot. I actually think he was trying to protect him! Too funny. Had to chase him off a couple of times to give me room to work

I mentioned on the army thread earlier... son and g/f left a bunch of coolers here. Well, wonders upon wonders... they're still there!!! :shocked:

How about that!?

Ok, off I waddle (had a workout yesterday).. have a fabby Friday!

Comment

The Canucks Co

LOL @ off I waddle, GG. I have a hobble on the last couple days. Combination wild 4 wheeling on Monday and weather turn has my back a bit crippled.

How's the injury? I trust you won't have to shoot him. :H Hope that's not in poor taste to say?

AFM, I never lose posts anymore. If it times out and you have to sign back in--make sure you use the sign in spaces in the middle of the page and not the regular sign in bars. This will automatically send the post you were working on. For the longest time I would copy my posts just in case I lost them, but that's entirely not necessary! btw I'm still eating turkey samiches. Don't mind a bit.

I'm sorry if I brag on about my Princess. It's just that for 10 years I was robbed of that and it's wonderful to speak of her with love and pride. The llamas are just for fun. She started with Dudley and then Woody(his bro) needed a home and she took him in. Apparently they will rough house trying to get each other's um balls. We were all shocked and grimacing when Princess told us this macabre bit of info. Her comment: a cheap way to neuter them. I actually love watching them play. Their movements are so comical.

Have a great day Cunucks & Co!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Oh and good job on the coolers GG. AFM love your avatar!!!
                        I saw your pics in the Army GG--that's some swanky restroom for yer horseys! :H Beautiful work!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hi-Ho Canucks!

God, I'm wet and cold - I think I hear the bathtub calling!

:H RC... kinda makes you wish that was a more common male ritual, eh?
                          I always thought they're kinda funny looking creatures! And don't you worry about braggin 'bout the lil princess! You have every right to and much time to make up for! Brag away!

No, no shot gun required for Atlas. He seemed much less sensitive this morning... IF that rain ever stops today, I might try making him trot and have Mr. Wonderful watch for any limping. Of course, this blasted weather is not terribly conducive to heal infections. Would be SO nice to be able to put him up in a dry, clean stall. Soon!

I've cried 'uncle' in terms of turkey. Decided to freeze the rest of yesterday's turkey soup and eat something OTHER than turkey tonight! :H

Alright... aforementioned bathtub is definitely hollering now - Have a great evening!

Comment

The Canucks Co

:l You gonna be ok, Zennie?

Comment

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1193218 wrote:
                              I always thought they're kinda funny looking creatures! Looky here-another lesson hehe:Llama Trivia ? Mountain Peaks Therapy Llamas

sunshine_gg;1193218 wrote: And don't you worry about braggin 'bout the lil princess! You have every right to and much time to make up for! Brag away!Thanks GG I prolly would've anyways. Ask the NF Tip:H
                              sunshine_gg;1193218 wrote: No, no shot gun required for Atlas. He seemed much less sensitive this morning... IF that rain ever stops today, I might try making him trot and have Mr. Wonderful watch for any limping. Of course, this blasted weather is not terribly conducive to heal infections. Would be SO nice to be able to put him up in a dry, clean stall. Soon!More pics please.

sunshine_gg;1193218 wrote:
                              Alright... aforementioned bathtub is definitely hollering now - Have a great evening!
                              I couldn't even think of relaxing in a bath. See below
                              Zenstyle;1193222 wrote:
                              Thanks RC... I appreciate you spending time yakking to me. Sell them some expensive stuff!!!
                              Last customer wigged out on me a tad. A tad being to the point of saying Fuck You. Why me?? Came home to the side door being unlocked Can you say PTSD?? It was an excellent sales day. I trust you're having a better night if not I could yak some more.
                              Zenstyle;1193232 wrote:
                              I'm hanging in there Sunny. I'll get my shit together by tomorrow. Today's another story!

Your barn is fab!
                              A song for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH0ZgJXzlkk[/video]]Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten - Acoustic Performance - YouTube

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Oh ya and my cat is possessed right now! She starts rowring at said unlocked door. Immediate freak shock. Then, think, silly me, she's in a fight. I go to coax her in(she's quite territorial). Upon investigation, no other cat around but dead mole at the door step. Okey dokey, thanks cat. Sweep cat away, um mole. Try to coax cat in again. NOpe. Close and double check that I've locked the door. Sit down again ..... and ROWRRRR.. I'm not looking. She almost always comes in another way. She'll have to go there, if she wants my attention!

How's your night?:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X