The Canucks Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Zenstyle;1193295 wrote: Ahhhh... that is cool. Thank you RC!!! Love the song!We get to do it everyday!
    Zenstyle;1193295 wrote: BJ is bringing pizza and I am being a brat. Feck it, I own it!!! Just got back from Cher's and I'm probably going to sleep for a week. Zorsted.....No doubt and sounds good! haha but which one
    Zenstyle;1193295 wrote:
    Ex is wondering how I affixed the bridge that fell out... errr hello! that hard? I will need to get him to do it properly. TMI on too many levels here............
    Prolly:H
    Zenstyle;1193295 wrote:
    p.s. Was luvverly chatting earlier RC... xxx
    Tough getting a word in eh:H
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Zenstyle;1193303 wrote: Ha ha haa!!!! No, I let you talk didn't I???
      You were most honourable. Excepting the snodgrass comment. :h

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1193304 wrote: You were most honourable. Excepting the snodgrass comment. :h
        SNODGRASS???
        Do help a poor immigrant with limited English skills out, will ya!? :H
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

*snort* maybe double **

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1193319 wrote: *snort* maybe double **
            A great help and fine friend YOU are! :H

Dictionary.com says: "snodgrass - no thesaurus results"

Comment

The Canucks Co

I'm not all "pumped up" with whatever cept a lovely bottle of wine---I know assholes---I'm what ever you want to label me as--it's the path that we take that defines us. Oh shut up RC

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1193323 wrote: A great help and fine friend YOU are! :H

Dictionary.com says: "snodgrass - no thesaurus results"
                how much fucking education do you want!???

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

As much as I can get, darlin' The more, the better.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Aw:l

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Well I'm not sure but is not noice...snodgrass that is. gimme a link will ya?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

I'ma going to go into the shower--needs be.....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Happy Saturday, Canucklings!

Ewww.. more rain and wind. Not sure how much of what I had planned I'm going to get done today I really should empty my planters, distribute whatever perennials are in there and do the general cleanup/winterizing. We shall see.

What are you all up to this weekend?

Comment

The Canucks Co

Morning -- really bad back today. I'm a four legged (using to 2 canes) hobbler this morning. Inched my way around to txt a friend to put a sign on my shop door and warm the magic bag up a couple times. Even had to pull the geriatric loo booster out. Haven't done that since 2006. Not good. Might have to get advil delivered--I rarely buy them so of course have none.

Netflix coming up. GG its still miserable weather here too--tuck up with a good book or Netflix??

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Morning Pucks!!!

Oh, RC... I hope you're feeling better today!!???
                              I spent years in agony and drugged to the hilt with my back Only occasionally flares up like that now, thank dawg.

Zennie!!! Thank you for the translation!! :H It drives me bazonkers if I hear a word and don't know what it means!

Where are the rest of our snow birds!?

I think I'll venture out in a bit... yesterday was just the most miserable day you can imagine. Blowing like Jack and wet and cold and.. well.. just yick. Still howling today, but not as violently and no rain from what I can see. Doggies went out for a pee this morning so it must be better than yesterday. They refused to set foot outside and spent the day cross legged and with water in their eyes :H

Tally-ho.... laterz!!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Fellow Canuck here

Weather is still windy in my area, was a nice day to curl up on the couch yesterday and TBH I am thankful for crappy weather the first weekend AF. The sunshine is a trigger for me, I really need to work on that. This is why I chose the Fall to start so by the time Spring comes I will be through the rough spots.

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi

Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X