The Canucks Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Thanks Stirly! Bridgette Bardot is the gal you're thinking of, I think.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1180536 wrote: Thanks Stirly! Bridgette Bardot is the gal you're thinking of, I think.
      I thought that too, but I looked her up and if I'm not mistaken, the girl I'm talking about had her location as "by the pond" because she lived by the ocean. The name Gia comes to mind but then at my age, it's very easy to get people mixed up....:H:H

Sunny-bean, there are a lot of us, but the problem is not all of us post as regularly as some of us. Hopefully this thread will be noticed by those who are not here as much as we are and they'll drop by more often.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Well, it's great you made that list.. thanks Stirly!

I don't think Gia is in NB, though... somehow border Ontario/Quebec is what I'm thinking...
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1180569 wrote: Well, it's great you made that list.. thanks Stirly!

I don't think Gia is in NB, though... somehow border Ontario/Quebec is what I'm thinking...
          Not NB, NS is where the girl I'm talking about lives. I have a friend who lives in Moncton (as does another member here) and I remember asking her (NS girl) how the weather is, since she's not that far from Moncton, and I was wondering if perhaps the ocean tempers the climate a bit in NS. Moncton winters would have me leaping off a high building and defo not flying....
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Yep, that's Gia(BB). She's a Blue Noser too. Has a little girl she's raising with the help of her parents.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Alright... what's a Blue Noser??? Anything to do with sail boats? :H

Comment

The Canucks Co

Why are Nova Scotians called Bluenosers?

Did you get your smoothie fixins?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

:H:H:H Lookie there... a history lesson! How cool! Thanks, RC!

And yesss, I did! I will attempt my first breakfast in forever tomorrow morning!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Haha, I actually did not know myself, but I have BlueNoser blood so should and now I do or don't as the case may be, since no one knows for sure.:nutso:

Did you get a whey protein powder? What kind of fruit?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

miss you in our other family RC
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1180680 wrote: Haha, I actually did not know myself, but I have BlueNoser blood so should and now I do or don't as the case may be, since no one knows for sure.:nutso:

Did you get a whey protein powder? What kind of fruit?
                        Dunno.. am too lazy to run downstairs to look :H I got the one with the least calories and most protein (VERY proud of meself.. I read LABELS!)

For fruit (at least for tomorrow and maybe the day after) I got nanas and strawberries

:hallo: Mama Bear

Comment

The Canucks Co

So glad to see this thread re-created. Cholesterol's a little high and iron is a little low. Cut the red meat, shrimp, butter, etc. could have been worse.

Maybe Nova Scotians are called Blue Nosers because their winters are so cold their noses turn blue... probably not.
                          Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                          ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

The Canucks Co

:H You're not far off according to the link RC posted!

Glad it wasn't such bad news, after all! But, I mean... cut the shrimp and butter? How barbaric!

Well, I had somewhat of a busy night.. the phone kept ringing off the hook while I was making a lemon meringue pie for junior tomorrow and dinner. Last call just now was from Dave. Message for Dave to pick up keys at such and such and deliver to Dave. We just don't have enough Dave's around here :H

Anywhoo, I think that's it for me - I'm kinda knackered now. Have a fabby evening/night, everyone!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Morning, Tim Hortons Lovers!!!
                              Am going to make myself that breakfast smoothie thingie shortly and then off to see Junior before he goes to work and hopefully get a peek at the grand junior

Laterz!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Tim Hortons!!?? Yuck! I know it's a Canadian thing but one club that I don't belong to. I am currently making Reunion Island Brazil Bahia Blue-medium roast-medium grind.:H:HArntcha glad ya asked... Would love some of that homemade lemon meringue pie though. Have a great day with your new grandchild and family GG.

Tipper glad the results weren't too scary. Flora makes a great liquid iron that should bring your levels up quickly. If you taste iron in your mouth, you know you're topped up, but do follow up with your doc. Also, a product called Guggul-Choless perform just as well and better than most common statin drugs. I would not completely cut butter out but cut it with some ex virg olive oil.

Did everyone have their smoothie this morning??

Gorgeous day out there today!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X