Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1219445 wrote:
    However, I cannot be bothered to take a pic right now. I have lots of Dr. Seuss or Pipi Long Stocking socks.
    sunshine_gg;1219445 wrote: You will have to use your imagination! :H Don't make me do it.:nutso:sunshine_gg;1219445 wrote: How are ya today?
    Stirls - great news on the MOOLA!
    Bit like Stirls, I guess.
    sunshine_gg;1219445 wrote:
    Btw, I was in the tub when you called!
    Glad you remembered. :H
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

btw GG, I met with my "mentor" today and "our" website was impressive. Thanks to you!:goodjob:

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1219470 wrote:
        Glad you remembered. :H
        Well, I left a message back on your machine!!!! So there!
        And I still don't remember what I called about last night. Sigh. I hate getting ... 29.
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1219472 wrote: btw GG, I met with my "mentor" today and "our" website was impressive. Thanks to you!:goodjob:
          Oh good I'm happy for you. I really hopes it'll help you out. Needs more stuff (content) though!

Comment

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1219475 wrote: Well, I left a message back on your machine!!!! So there!
            And I still don't remember what I called about last night. Sigh. I hate getting ... 29.
            Geez, what will ya be like when yer MY age then.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1219479 wrote: Geez, what will ya be like when yer MY age then.
              Frightening thought, really :H

Comment

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1219476 wrote: Oh good I'm happy for you. I really hopes it'll help you out. Needs more stuff (content) though!
                Yes, writing was definitely a push on the mentors part. Like I said to you, I know "stuff" but shy on confidence and a picture.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Well, as luck would have it, Mr. Wonderful received the batteries for his new camera tonight and is feeling rather trigger happy.
                  So here ya go:

Purdy, huh? With little nobbymathingies on the soles and a bit of sparklies, too! Stirly would like them!

Comment

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1219480 wrote: Frightening thought, really :H
                    Oh go on....fear is no excuse.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1219538 wrote: Well, as luck would have it, Mr. Wonderful received the batteries for his new camera tonight and is feeling rather trigger happy.
                      So here ya go:

Purdy, huh?
                      Well the balls would get in the way of um mobility.....and where's the stripes??

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Nice toe spread though.
                        What???

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1219545 wrote: Well the balls would get in the way of um mobility.....and where's the stripes??
                          The other pair is the stripey one. Mr. Wonderful always makes fun of me socks. I figured tassels AND stripes would be overload for him tonight :H

Comment

The Canucks Co

This chicklet is over and out..
                            Sweet dreams...balls and all....I wear my balls to bed....lol

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1219548 wrote: This chicklet is over and out..
                              Sweet dreams...balls and all....I wear my balls to bed....lol
                              :wow:
                              Is there something I don't know about you!??? :H:H Sweet dreams!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Forget them all then....will that overload'im??:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X