Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Happy Sunday, Canucklings!

So, it's obviously time for another round of ramblings.
    I'm having a somewhat difficult time with death 'n stuff right now. Time of the year, I reckon. Lot's and lots of dreams of my mom (would have been her b-day this week) and Sophie, too. I don't like this. A bitter sweet moment last night when I moved Sophie into the barn... if only in spirit. Her picture and her stall name plate went up on the wall opposite the horse stalls.

Later today, I'm expecting son and g/f to come and cut down their first Christmas tree. I'll go with them - just to make sure they're not taking the one I've pegged for this year :H It's getting slim pickin' out there and we have to meander farther from the house to find something half decent these days.

In other news... I'm thoroughly peeved. I can't bake MY Christmas cookies because I can't find Vanilla Sugar anywhere. I can't even find simple Vanilla sticks to make my own. FFS. The draw back of living in the woods, I suppose. I'll go through some of my books today and see what else I'd like to bake. Still, really disappointed. Walmart used to carry the vanilla sugar packets but don't this year And I didn't even look when I was in the big smoke - figured I can always get vanilla sticks at the grocery store. NOT.

Anywhoo. I should get moving. I have a ton of sanding and then finishing to do in the feed/tack room. Mr. Wonderful is working on plumbing today. With any luck we'll have proper running water inside the ban by the end of the day.

Little Houdini aka Atlas has been staying put; I think even just that one day of the fence being charged 'reminded' him why he should keep his distance :H I'm hoping that I can turn it on for a few hours today as well (it's a solar unit but not working so well when covered in snow ).

Ok, enough of this. A bit more coffee and I should be good to go. Have a happy Sunday!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Holy crap! What a crappity crap day! Work is crap! :H

Sorry. That is all. Back to your regular scheduled programming...

Comment

The Canucks Co

4 craps in one post is probably some kind of a record. We should call Guiness Book of Records and check. You might be in the next edition. I will be a witness.
        Hope the rest of your day was crapless.
        Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
        If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
        November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1224943 wrote: Holy crap! What a crappity crap day! Work is crap! :H

Sorry. That is all. Back to your regular scheduled programming...
          Sorry to hear GG. But let me one up you.:H

I feel like crap. Crap in my ears, crap in my nose and crap in my throat. Didn't even make it into work for that would have been crap too!

I think I've got MH pegged though.
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Oops that's five for Ringing Cedars. Okay people we have a contenst. Who can beat five craps.
            It's a crap free for all.
            November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Whoop Whoop Whoop that's eleven for Zenny!!!! Remember people spelling counts. Who can give more crap than Zenny!!!!
              Apparently most crap in a post is not an official category in the Guiness Book of Records. We should all start a write in campaign. This is simply unacceptable. Don't let YOUR crap go to waste.
              November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Zen: :truce::bow:award:

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hey Zenny, Yup Yup back in the saddle again. Can't count my AF days without taking off my socks. Whoo Hoo
                  November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Ah, Wally is a Miss. I assumed a Mr. Nice to see another Canuck in here! Hi Wally!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Oops sorry, been away so long I forgot about PM's as well as the :you know what: thread.
                      Response posted
                      November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hi....I'm Canadian French and I don't post on this thread usually, but I just wanted to tell you that tonight I am working in Stratford, ONT...and people near here and London have the prettiest outdoor lights...multiple colors and sizes. Hey, if you're not in the Christmas spirit, and you want to be...then come here!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hey Rusty, good to see you, long time no see. hope all is well with you. Stratford is sooooo pretty any time of the year.

My neighbourhood looks fabulous when all the motion detectors go off at once.
                          November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Rusty a friend was in Stratford a couple of weeks ago and said it was truly magical. Enjoy your stay.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

:H:H:H
                              Yis all nuts!

Sorry you feel like crap, RC! It's that crappy time of year when crappy weather and germy people beat the crap outta yer immune system! And Zennie.. ya just reminded me of my own kitty litter box. Well, not mine exactly... I'm not the one taking a crap in there (usually).

Ok, I give up. I haven't got any crap left :H

Miss Wally, are you planning on going to Canada blooms next Spring?

As for the new MH... I have me suspicions....

Comment

The Canucks Co

Zenstyle;1224991 wrote: I've been to London Ontario! Believe it or not! )

Glad you're enjoying the lights Rusty! )
                                Where haven't you been Zen?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X