The Canucks Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Hey Hosers (flash from the past) where is everyone????

Heloooooooooooooo

Fine, I'm going to lunch, see you later.
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Holio pickin it up by the bootstraps.
      Still no tree or truffles. I've had better years.
      Not much else goings on here. Um I guess that means nothing.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Zenstyle;1231715 wrote: Jaysus RC... WOT is your problem? Get with the Martha Stewart already!!!
        gimme one good reason

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

well I'm stumped
          November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Zenstyle;1231715 wrote: Jaysus RC... WOT is your problem? Get with the Martha Stewart already!!!
            Sorry to butt in Cannucks but that really made me laugh :H:H:H

I watched a true movie on her a couple of weeks ago!!
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hey Ho-ho-ho Canucks and regular people!

Sorry, been kinda AWOL... busy with work, busy trying to get house in order for the festivities (no friggin clue WHY... it'll look like a war zone shortly after everyone's arrival) and been in a general grumpy, really resentful mood I'm working on getting out of that; feeling a bit better tonight.

I think I just really miss MY home, at this time of year more so than any other. I don't think this is something I can say to Mr. Wonderful.. but I detest his Christmas decorations, I detest having to bring out everything his kids made in 3rd grade (no matter how tattered and stained it is). I live in his house and it totally is HIS house. There are pictures of his dead relatives, of cars that his parents drove 200 years ago, kid pictures of himself (duplicates on different walls), pictures previously owned by dead relatives (furniture, too).. etc. And it's all over the place, I can't get away from it. Most times I can overlook it but right now I'm just feeling really really resentful and wish I was back in my own home. God, I sound like such a bitch.. should be grateful to have a roof over my head. I'll get there again. Unfortunately, this sort of mood also produces 'thoughts' but at least I'm not trying to bullshit myself this time. They are far from 'normal drinking' thoughts.. they are 'I'm pissed off and wanna get hammered' thoughts. And, I ain't going there again.

Soooo... everybody else good? :H
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Bitch away bitch...said with love..you know that...

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

No "holiday stuff" happening here....so?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hiddey Ho Canuckers
                    Sunshin_gg bring some of your stuff into the mix. You live there, it's your house too.
                    Take down the pictures or re-arrange them. Paint the kitchen orange (do it at night, see if he notices, tell him Santa did it). Make a scrapbook out of all the ornaments, they look pretty good flattened out as well.
                    Paint mustaches on the dead relatives, or just give them antlers for the season.
                    Assert yourself woman!!!!
                    Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am feeling serene and apparently slightly devilish. Sunshine if you didn't live next to Santa, I would come and help you with the redecorating.
                    November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

:H:H:H
                      Omigosh, that made me laugh! Thank you, Wally!!!

Merry Christmas, everyone Had one hell of a day in awful driving weather, but daughter, peanut and I have arrived safely now Pie is in the oven, and I guess Santa will have to start lugging stuff for under the tree soon.

:l Have a warm, fuzzy time and thank you all for being here!

Comment

The Canucks Co

MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW CANUCKS

Seasons Greetings from the Great Grey North, There's no snow here and it's looking kind of foggy out there. Hope everyone is having a great AF day.
                        November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hi from another Canadian. No snow here and about -1 and windy - gray gray gray gray! How I hate winter here in the East. I used to live in Calgary and loved the sunny cold winters. Here it's damp and did I say gray? I bought a litebook light therapy lamp and hope this helps with the winter blahs..anyone have success with light therapy?

No pie in the oven for me...we do tarts instead as there is always too much pie left as it's just DH and me - then I'm force to eat it all....DH is the type that can have one tiny piece and leave the rest! Now that I'm not drinking (only day one, I know....) I certainly intend to treat myself well and eat what I want to eat without even thinking "should I have whipped cream on that tart?" The answer is going to be a resounding YES!!

Have a great peaceful day.
                          Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
                          (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

The Canucks Co

Heading out the door to spend christmas with my best friend and her family. Looking forward to a wonderful evening. Hope everyone here has a great time.
                            November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Whoo Hoo my own personal thread!!! How cool is that!
                              Back from Christmas, had a great time, ate too much but sooooo what>
                              Hope everyone had a great Christmas
                              Talk soon.
                              Big christmas hugs to all.
                              November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Howdy Canucklings and Zennie :H

Had a successful turkey dinner with less people than expected (read, we'll be eating turkey for the next month) and a nice, drama free time Peanut held up beautifully throughout a long day for him, was happy, agreeable and in a very kissy mood (read, Bonus for granny!). I spent a few hours after everyone left sitting and chatting with my daughter... we both agreed that we really should head to bed but we just don't get to do this any more and we both miss it. Anywho, it was a long day for me, too (with NO nana naps) and I am definitely ready to hit the hay. Tomorrow I'll be taking my daughter and peanut back home *booohoo* but I already announced that I intend to steal him for a few days after this whole holiday stuff is done.

What was I gonna say? Oh right... bed time :H Night night, and welcome MWOlady! Oh.. and true to form, we got snow yesterday and more overnight! Just hoping the weather is half decent for my 4 hour drive tomorrow.

Alright... bed now!

Comment

Working...
                                X