Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Yoooo-hooo! Honey, I'm home!

Bleh, what a long day. And my horse stalls aren't quite what I had ordered... The doors are on the wrong side and the dividers are only half right. But, we'll make it work. Had an axel thingie (bearing or something) on the trailer break as well but thankfully one of the guys where I was picking up the stalls noticed it and since it's a welding shop.. well, it broke in a good place :H

Oh.. btw.. :blushing:
    Apparently, the blender is just fine. Turns out, you have actually screw the bottom on :H
    Mr. Wonderful came and showed me last night.. sigh.. with the words "Well, you are blond..."

Reading back.. :shocked: You gurlz was badddddd! And :hallo: Reggie.. will check out that link shortly! Tipper, yesssss.. grannydom is grrrrreatt! 'Cause you get to give them back! :H

Hello to everyone else... phone here and whatnot, might check back laters!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Fellow Canucks

Hi Canucks! I look forward to talking with you all. My "clean date" is tomorrow.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hello and welcome, LilONe :hallo:

:H Thanks Reggie... I don't understand why it hasn't made the billboards yet :H
        Oh, and RC thank you for the travel fairies or gods or whoever you bribed! Got me there and back safely :l

Ok folksies.. really pooped... gonna glide ever so gracefully outta here *thump*
        Nighters, all!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Sounds like an eventful trip GG. Glad my magic worked. I amaze myself sometimes.:H

Hi there LilOne-we'll be here cheering you on!

Skendall Moosetracks is my favourite indulgence in the frozen treats dept. What kind of Haagen Daz would that be?

Stirly Girly--methinks it was good I did not go away to school. When I did take a college course I worked and maintained a home and vehicle. Too busy for badness then.

Just made some mushroom, garlic mashed taters and green beans on the side. Getting ready to dive in. Mashed taters is a treat for me.

Um GG--screw the bottom on, ok? LOL
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Ohhhh ...so glad I saw this thread!
            Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
            April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
            wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
            wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
            wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
            wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
            wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
            wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
            http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

The Canucks Co

G'day Canucks,

I've tippy-toed in while you're all sleeping and left some cakes and other tasty comestibles on the kitchen bench. Glad you've started this thread because, as Reggie says, Undies throb Canadians.

:h

Comment

The Canucks Co

Piglets like canucks too!!

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

The Canucks Co

Mornin'. Quick lurk and grabbing lovely treats by the lovely Tawny. I've stashed them in case the boy is around though GG. Will share when I get my survivor coffee brewed. Hang tight. :H

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

*yawn*

Someone say coffee? I'm off to find some of that. NO treats for me, though... I have actually lost 10 lbs now plus I'mma gunna see if I can attempt that smoothie again.. I'll have the mop ready.. just in case

Helloooooo Froglet and Piglet and MissBe :hallo:

Ok, Coffee.. here I come

Comment

The Canucks Co

Ok, proper good morning to KatieSmiles from O'Canader, the vivacious GG, Canucks near and far, sleepers and keepers. Oh shut up RC.

Treats are out. You must have a nibble GG. Have you seen pics of Tawny's culinary creations. Hard to resist... hm hm?

Anyone have a smoothie bath this am?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Mornin' Canadians and throbbing Aussies (and of course you too piglet)!

Treats! Yum! I will defo be nibbling on some with my morning latte. Thanks Tawns

Happy Saturday!
                        Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                        April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                        wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                        wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                        wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                        wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                        wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                        wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                        http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

The Canucks Co

Katie, I did some snooping and see you're in Vancouver. Dry summers and raging fires are quite common, I know, as a few of my suppliers are located in your area. I stayed a week at the New Westminster Inn in 2003. It was the first time I had traveled by myself at age 33. I had a fabulous week from buskers on the boardwalk to taking the skytrain and seabus to Lonsdale Quay. Would love to live there(I've said that about many places I've traveled though-must be my vagabond roots).

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

ooo and Denman Island chocolate is fabulous!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Zenstyle;1182012 wrote: Umm... RC... you forgot to tell her to put the lid on! :H

*waves* Yoo Hoo Canucks! Just had a good giggle reading your thread! I think the Canadian thread is a grand idea... and I have a funny feeling you'll be getting lots of "foreign" visitors here!
                              Yoo hoooo Zennie. Nice to see you. I'm waiting to hear how the real deal worked out for GG this am. Love a Canuck thread too. How's your Saturday?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

LilOne;1181732 wrote: Hi Canucks! I look forward to talking with you all. My "clean date" is tomorrow.Hi Lil and :welcome: to MWO and to our thread. Best of luck on your AF journey that is starting today. Stick by the boards and you will always find support here.
                                tawnyfrog;1181818 wrote: G'day Canucks,

I've tippy-toed in while you're all sleeping and left some cakes and other tasty comestibles on the kitchen bench. Glad you've started this thread because, as Reggie says, Undies throb Canadians.

:hOoo, Tawny, if they're anything like the food pictures you've posted before, they won't last long. But, um, er, - is there any vegemite in any of the treats...Eh?
                                Zenstyle;1182012 wrote:
                                Umm... RC... you forgot to tell her to put the lid on!
                                :H:H
                                Zenstyle;1182012 wrote:
                                *waves* Yoo Hoo Canucks! Just had a good giggle reading your thread! I think the Canadian thread is a grand idea... and I have a funny feeling you'll be getting lots of "foreign" visitors here!
                                I think it's great we have a new thread, too, Zennie-butt. And all visitors from near and far are most welcome.:h
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X