The Canucks Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Hola! Major thunder storm this morning. The ground looked like quarters from the heavens pinging off the ground. Actually, not quite an hola morning but not too dark and dreary either. Hmmm who hired me for the weather reporting gig?:H

Have a good one Canuckers!
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hiya Techie--nice to see you again so soon! You can have my toes, GG's are already committed.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Thanks girls. Have a great day !
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1280858 wrote: Hiya Techie--nice to see you again so soon! You can have my toes, GG's are already committed.
          I've had my toes committed? I'm in worse shape than I thought! :H

No rolling thunder here.. still looking quite pleasant but liquids from the heavens are in the forecast. Then again.. what do they know!?

Tally-Ho... gots to run... work rearing its ugwy mug today big time!
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Geez, here's something that'll blow the socks off yer Canadian female toes. Didya know our government in it's infinite wisdom claims women are persons!! Yep, it says so, right on the back of a fifty buck bill!!!
            One might say that is something to celebrate. Apparently it was put on there after we were given voting rights. I personally find it insulting and if you really do your homework, you'll find "person" has an entirely different meaning to what you thought. Arrghhh Perhaps I should be committed and not your toes GG.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

I am taking these(organic, dark choc covered raw walnuts:

and dipping them in this:

Divinely decadent. I feel better now.:sighbubble:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

You lost me at $50 bill... what the hell is that!??? :H What's it look like?

Comment

The Canucks Co

:H Somehow I knew you'd say that. Tweren't mine. Someone showed me theirs.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Sending you a short article I just wrote m'dear. Please tell me if it's worthy of submitting to the local paper.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Received and returned with slap on the back of the head! :H

Comment

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1281033 wrote: Received and returned with slap on the back of the head! :H
                        :H:H Duly received. Told ya, I wasn't good at self promotion! Many thanks my friend. What's a friend that doesn't give a slap once in awhile. :H:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Yooo-hoooo Canucks far and wide!

It's Spring, it's Spring, it's SPRING!!!!
                          At least today and here. Hence, I will have no time for you lot... my hideous yard is in dire need of attention! :H

Enjoy this beautiful day and hopefully the weekend will bring more of the same!

Comment

The Canucks Co

It's all good Canucks. GG said so...

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

I don't like being at the top of the page...just so you's know. Speak up and be heard lovelies.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1281653 wrote: I don't like being at the top of the page...just so you's know. Speak up and be heard lovelies.
                                I'm lurking from the bushes.. just to see you sqirm.
                                :H

Top o' the morning to ya! And happy St. Patty's day!
                                Did you HAVE to send those Thunderboomers over here for today? Hrmpfh.

Comment

Working...
                                X