The Canucks Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Tipplerette;1185270 wrote: If you can't find a broom try to remember where you put it after your last ride... Hahahahaha !! Just kidding.
    hahaha If I could get the thing to sport me around--I'd have it cleaning the damn house when I'm not a ridin' it!:H

Nice to see you Stirly. Thanks for the wishes too. Not only should they tax those that have more, they need to decrease their intake as well! The excess is appalling. Meaning, pay, pensions and expense accounts.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Good morning Canucks and friends. Feeling a bit disappointed in myself as I gave in to the 2 beer last night. 25 days AF achieved. The friends I was doing a 30 day challenge with invited me out for a bite and some drinks. One had reached 30 days the other had 28. I declined the offer saying I was going to hold out for the 30. Then I got home and friend text how lovely the wine was tasting. Arghhh. Add to that some unrelated frustrations and that was all she wrote.

So for now, I'm back to drinking my definition of moderation. Not sure what other's expectations are for this thread in regards to sharing al consumption and goals. I just needed to be honest here. If that is inappropriate or difficult for some, then please do say so.

Sorry, not a funny, bantering post.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hiya Canuck, Canuckettes
        Congrats on the 25 days RC! Even if you didn't meet your personal goal of 30, 25 days is excellent. Every AF day is a great day
        Kind of foggy here today on the West Coast, going to go for a walk with my sis-inlaw around the seawall in Stanley Park and hopefully find something yummy to eat at one of the steet vendors.
        I've done well with drinking the past 3 days, only 2 cider per evening...for me that is outstanding, I really think this TSM thing is working.
        Have a happy Saturday peeps, do something FUN!
        Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
        April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
        wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
        wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
        wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
        wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
        wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
        wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
        http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

The Canucks Co

Haha clicked on that link Katie and had to download something and said forget it......You're doing great! I've heard UK talk about cider but I don't think I've ever had such a thing....I wonder if Canadian cider is different? Ta for the congrats....kinda puts things into perspective a bit more..
          GG, did ya fall in a hole?
          Hope you're all in for a good Sunday

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Morning All

Nice sunny Sunday here, guess I'll have to break out the lawn mower for one last time (hopefully).

RC, cider is made from apples, it's tastes sort of like beer, but sweeter with an apple undertone. It's not sweet like premixed wine or vodka coolers. I think it's a popular drink in BC because of our Okanagan apple orchards.

Hope everyone has a great day!
            K

Comment

The Canucks Co

:hallo: Canuckies!

No hole for me... 'twas the blasted roof again! Sorry, good weather means hustle up at the barn. Gotta get that puppy wrapped up before old man Winter gets here

Congrats on 25 days, RC! I've got.. ummm.. 14 now. You're still way ahead of me

Alright, and that's that for me... more laundry, hopefully some general clean up and I do believe I hear my bed calling Night, night, everyone!
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hello Canucklings!!!

Y'all gone into hibernation already!??? :egad:
                I've had another day on the roof and it's DONEEEEE!!! Yay! If I'll never step foot on that thing again, it'll be too soon!

Not much else to report... still AF and energy coming back a bit. Good. I'll need it tomorrow. Riding lessons and I'd better get some of that cleaning done I've been moaning about. Considering, that my SIL should arrive tomorrow night :H

Ok... that's it for me. I'm going to catch the new House episode and then tend to those mountains of (now clean) laundry. Night night!!!!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Go you Sunny! My house has been such disarray since the move:upset:
                  Glad you didn't fall in a hole and GO YOU for roofing! I no like hights.
                  Sweet dreams Canucks

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

G'day there RC.
                    25 days is good..

Hi Sunshine.

Hmmm....Seeing as I was in Canada earlier this year, I reckon I'm allowed guest status on the thread!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hi Rags!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hi there Katie!
                        Going to join us in the Undies drawer later? I'm doing my NZ with Missy travelogue over there..

Comment

The Canucks Co

Oh! I must go check it out then. Thanks!

Comment

The Canucks Co

:hallo:
                            Hiyas Rags!!! Yep! The more the merrier!!!!

Comment

The Canucks Co

I've been a bit remiss about posting here the past few days so dropped by to catch up on what's new in Cannader.

Good for you on 25 days AF, RC. Just keep going, one step at a time.

Sunny-bean - good news on both the roof and the 14 days AF.

Raggsy - good to see you here. Please drop by more often. There's a special place for Undies who have visited Canada...:happyheart:

Katie :goodjob: on your progress with TSM. We drank cider when we were working in Banff. I remember liking it a lot.

Well Canuckers - I found this while looking for some pics on-line and thought you'd like it...

Will drop by again later on when you're up and about. ,Til then...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Morning Stirly one!!! Oh.. and Morning everyone else, too!

Well, my SIL is not coming today; she got called back to a job interview and they want to see her this afternoon. So, good for her... I hope she gets it! She's really due for some good news. So, that'll give me an extra day and I don't have to kill myself today. Good, good all around.

Still, there's much to be washed and puttered so I better not dilly dally too long here Also have riding lessons this afternoon, so Atlas and I need to get ready for that.

Katie, I had a quick look this morning... I think my weeds may also have one more mow in them. *sigh* I was kinda hoping to be done with that. Oh well. Up and at 'em.

Well, my lovelies, have a splendid, colourful autumn day!

Comment

Working...
                                X