The Canucks Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Hello again Canucks. No one around right now but I hope someone will drop by later.

Sunny-bean, get some new photos of your barn up on FB. I've enjoyed following the progress. Oh, and forgot to say that the baby is gorgeous. You must be so proud. I hope to be a Grannie withing the next couple of years. If not I'm going to see if you can adopt a grandchild...:H

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Stirls,
      Those pics are truly magnificent.
      You just don't get that sort of colour here in OZ. Our plants are a bit more subtle.... just like me

Comment

The Canucks Co

What beautiful photos. I love Fall.
        Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
        ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hola Bellas! Busy week so far, this is good. Hoping plans go through for weekend bowling with my daughter and family. Tis thanksgiving weekend already. Whew where'd the year go??

Stirly, what was that flag about? Nice to see you btw, and your other pics were beautiful. One of them looks like the Muskokas. Pleasant day to you when you meet it.

Yo Katie, G, Tip! lol Silly now....got my hot water bottle and going to bed. Sweet dreams all.
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hello Canuckers!! No one around again. Bet you're all hard at work, it being much later in the day in Canada than it is here.

Hey RC - good to hear that things are picking up and especially about you going bowling with your daughter and family. Great news!!

And Thanksgiving on the weekend. Hope the weather holds out. Our family tradition was always to go for a drive in the country and see the fall colours after pigging out at the Thanksgiving dinner. Good memories...

This flag - is a combination of the Greek flag - the blue and white stripes, and in the top left corner where the blue and white cross is on the Greek flag, they've put half of the maple leaf from the Canadian flag and half of Quebec's emblem. I don't know who did it - just came across it when looking for something and though it very neat. There is a large Greek community in Montreal and I suspect that maybe someone from there wanted to make up a flag combining both the English and French-speaking parts of Canada and Greece.

Hope you're having a profitable day, RC!!

And again - :wavin: to all of youz....
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Just one little request. More Mounties, please.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

The Canucks Co

JackieClaire;1188259 wrote: Just one little request. More Mounties, please.

Him not too bad and looks like he needs a lift. How soon can you get here?

Hello Canucks and friends. Stirly that's a cool multicultural flag.

Business is like the proverbial terlet seat. :upset:
                It is a lovely sunny day though

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Almost makes ya want to break the law, eh??
                  Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

The Canucks Co

Yep. Take me in, Officer! :H

:hallo: Peeps!

Late checkin and a quickie, to boot. No company yet, busy but productive day! And gorgeous day, too!

RC.. hoping your Thanksgiving weekend will be awesome! But... BOWLING!?.. Really? :H

I'll have daughter plus b/f and peanut, son plus g/f, and SIL here. Oh.. and I'll be dog sitting for Dave's ex (the first Mrs., not the bitch :H) plus I'll need to feed horses and cats for a neighbour who's away until next Tuesday. Phew.

Stirls.. those pics are beautiful! Fall sure is a purdy season, eh?! I didn't quite get the greek part of the flag.. thanks for explaining! :H

And, hello JC! Will you stay for a while if we find you more pics? *wink* (I'm outta smiley thingies.. over quota)

Ok, off to fold (still) laundry. Uggh. I hate laundry. Just gonna get dirty again!
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Quickie from me too. Nice dog eh, Sunni. Just got in and still have to make supper and do some of that dreaded laundry. Having our first foot reflexology clinic tomorrow.
                      But I just had to share this pic with you all. We're looking at avatars for groups cards to represent PAS. This is too sweet. From me to you:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Awwwwww That's a cute one!

Morning, Pucks!

Early start for me today... lots to do. Gonna see if I can get some raking in outside as well. My yard has been terribly neglected the last month or so

Wishing you all a beautiful day!!!
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Not raking my leaves here at the cottage until grandbaby gets a chance to jump into them this weekend. She is on the verge of walking so I may have to jump in with her in my arms... I have been dreaming of this first Thanksgiving with the new one since before she was born...

Busy day here too.

Tip
                          Tipplerette

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

The Canucks Co

Gorgeous day for outdoor work girls! Clinic postponed til next week. Nasty flu bug strikes again.
                            Love the avatar Zen!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1188265 wrote:

Him not too bad and looks like he needs a lift. How soon can you get here?
                              Oooh he's luvverly. Have him washed and sent to my tent.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

The Canucks Co

JackieClaire;1188720 wrote: Oooh he's luvverly. Have him washed and sent to my tent.
                                Washed? Is that secret code for undressed??:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X