X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1224990 wrote: :H:H:H
    Yis all nuts!

Sorry you feel like crap, RC! It's that crappy time of year when crappy weather and germy people beat the crap outta yer immune system! And Zennie.. ya just reminded me of my own kitty litter box. Well, not mine exactly... I'm not the one taking a crap in there (usually).

Ok, I give up. I haven't got any crap left :H

Miss Wally, are you planning on going to Canada blooms next Spring?

As for the new MH... I have me suspicions....
    Yah! Won't even talk about the crappy stress!
    OOO pm me your suspicions??
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Rustbucket!!!!!!!!!!! :l
      How are ya!??? Very nice of you to poke yer head in!
      I have NOT been to Stratford but it's on my list!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Love it, Zennie!!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Zenstyle;1225011 wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7d7gZj_qc[/video]]

Been a few places!
          Can't do youtube at home. Is it "I've been everywhere man"?:H

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Zenstyle;1225027 wrote: LOL! No! I've never been to me! xx That song...
            Ah, now I get your joke. I'm terrible with song and artists names but will have a listen tomorrow.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

One more cayenne heater upper tea and I'm horizontal. BTW I saw Tiptronic planted some pepper plants in my honour. Please tell him I am honoured Zen. :h

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Maybe he can dry some and post them to me. I'll try to gown my own. Can never have too much cayenne.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

You too Zenners! xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hiya fellow Canucks etc.
                    Sunshine_GG.....Of COURSE I will be at Canada Blooms. I love Canada Blooms. I will probably be volunteering at Canada Blooms. I doubt that I will submit an entry this year though.
                    Will you be there? We could do lunch!!!!
                    Well not so achey today, thank the stars. Must find knee pads before continuing work on floor. Otherwise not much to report. Still AF.
                    Oh I LOVE Pepper and Chillis. Hot and sour soup YUMMMMM
                    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                    November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hey hey hey, Canuckeroos!

Wally, I wish!!!! I doubt it, though.... it's an 8 hour drive for me *ugggh* I've never been... everytime I planned on going something else came up and appeared more important. Crap! Oh no, never mind, that was yesterday's word of the day! :H

I'z having a better day today. Not splendidly spiffy either, but certainly better than yesterday Still working, though (almost 9pm) and no end in sight yet. Oh, the joys of self employment.

RC daaahlink, how ya feeling today? I will get to your stuff sooner or later, promise. Just totally swamped right now.

I'll have to check over at the piglet thread... how is the detective work coming? Eh, Zennie?

Ok, back to work with me. Have a lovely evening, yaw'll! (That's an acceptable canuck version, Wally... in case you didn't read that far back) :H

Comment

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1225733 wrote: Hey hey hey, Canuckeroos!

Wally, I wish!!!! I doubt it, though.... it's an 8 hour drive for me
                        :H
                        um Sunshine r u an elf???
                        Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                        If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                        November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Thought it about time I dropped by to say a big :hello: to the Ca-knuckles.

Wally and Rusty - good to see both of you. Seems like the ladies are keeping this thread alive.

Talked with my Mom earlier and she said that the weather was mild - supposed to go to about 12C today so that's great. No white stuff where she lives (near RC's Mom.)

Hope you're feeling better RC. :huggy and Sunny-bean, you need to give yourself a wee break now and then. You'll be exhausted for the holidays.

Hope you're all having a productive day.

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Stirly Girly et al...it is bizarrely (word) mild here today and dropping to bizarrely (word) frizzin tomorrow. That is all...

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

No

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hola Canuckadoodles!!!

No, I'm lying... no sun in sight. And, the temperature is dropping rather rapidly to bizarrely (word) low by the end of the day

So, my barn tom caught a mouse last night! Whooohoo! Actually, I think I forgot to feed him yesterday - whooops. Mr. Wonderful is mighty pleased with him now!

In other news... there isn't any (news, I mean). I'm bizzy as heck, my house is in shambles, have not even started decorating or baking... I'll get to it when I get to it, I suppose

This concludes my break.. back to work! Have a great Friday/weekend 'n all that jazz!

Comment

Working...
                                X